Cosplay

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Jo can't make it as its her friends wedding the Saturday I believe of the con. But yay atleast Jo's coming to ET5

Yes as above... Only I am a BRIDESMAID... Or else I'd risk it! :( In a dress... A floor length, STRAPLESS dress!!!! I am just an acident waiting to happen I can feel it.

Sadly Jo can't make it as its her friends wedding the Saturday I believe of the con. But yay atleast Jo's coming to ET5

Yes as above... Only I am a BRIDESMAID... Or else I'd risk it! :YAHOO: In a dress... A floor length, STRAPLESS dress!!!! I am just an acident waiting to happen I can feel it.

I want picture evidence of this dress and I'll be making sure Jen gets me some!!

Yes as above... Only I am a BRIDESMAID... Or else I'd risk it! :YAHOO: In a dress... A floor length, STRAPLESS dress!!!! I am just an acident waiting to happen I can feel it.

I want picture evidence of this dress and I'll be making sure Jen gets me some!!

Jen will be a little... BUSY Sam. And why pray tel are they puting the shorteset bridesmaid next to the two tallerst blokes??? Huh???

Yes as above... Only I am a BRIDESMAID... Or else I'd risk it! :D In a dress... A floor length, STRAPLESS dress!!!! I am just an acident waiting to happen I can feel it.

Jen will be a little... BUSY Sam. And why pray tel are they puting the shorteset bridesmaid next to the two tallerst blokes??? Huh???

Cause it will be funny, I know Jen will be busy but I'm sure she won't mind slipping some sort of bribe to someone to get pictures of you in your dress for all to see!!

Hee hee hee I wanna see pics too!

i REALLY wanna see :firedevil:

Not gonna happen!

I bet we will see one pop up :D

Oh you won't. Only Jen comes on the forum... and not very often at all.... And she'll be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy so... :-p

Not gonna happen!

I bet we will see one pop up :thumbup:

Oh you won't. Only Jen comes on the forum... and not very often at all.... And she'll be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy so... :-p

uh hu but how many of them have facebook??? :D

Not gonna happen!

None of them. mwah mwah mwah!

Not gonna happen!

None of them. mwah mwah mwah!

trust us all we will find proof of you wearing that dress :thumbup:

Yes but dont forget Jo some of us are going to see Jen at her hen night mwahahaha so I'm sure I can work something out.

This is true. But how much blackmail do I have on Jen? Am sure she's going to sid with one of her dearest friends than her friends adopted siblings no? After all she wants a wedding gift. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awwww thats a shame hun loved your cosplays at ET3. I think ET4 for me will be a redo of previous costumes as obviously Breaking Dawn wont be out yet so no idea on costumes and stuff. Would love to redo some of my costumes from Proms and ET3 though as some of them cost me a fair penny and have only worn them once. Oops

DO RILEY.

I second and third these remarks!! We have a Victoria... A Riley would be ace!

I'm not sure I'm going to bother with the cosplay this time. Might not even do it for ET4. ET3 was a one time only deal, me thinks.

Now don't be Marde!!! You already have the outfits!!!! Wear'em!!!