NEED FINAL TOTAL OF BIRTHDAY GUYS AND GIRLS

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone i have been to my Original Post and have made a list of all the people who replied to my question about Birthday Guys and Girls, and i now need to make sure i haven't missed anyone as i pick up the CAKES on Tuesday and i want to make sure i have enough for everyone. The Names i have are as follows Moonshine, Kris Du Berg, Chelle 2009, Spectrum, Purple Vamp, Daphne Blake, Maggiem, Cryssie, Doctor Who, Rain, Librarian, Captain Carpet, Never (as Promised by me) And my Son Chris who's Birthday is the 8th April. Have we missed anyone out and if you haven't already let me know your name please add it now. Don't forget your Birthday Badges that will show me who you all are not only for your slice of Cake but for our Group photo, As this is going to be our final Convention with you all and i want it to be one birthday CHRIS wont forget (But in a nice way). Thank You. See you Soon. Julie ;):WAVE: Have just noticed the Schedule has been Posted so now i can Plan when we get the CAKE into the Dance Room, We are Gold Pass so we will have to do that first which finishes 8.30pm approx. So if i can get someone to find a Table for 15/20 people and then get someone to Keep Chris Busy while i set things up i think 9pm for lighting the Cakes should be about right i have Paper Plates and napkins, Party Poppers , What does everyone think is 9pm OK. Julie

Edited by julie-t

Hi Kris du Berg,. Chris's favourite sweets are Jelly Babies (well what else would the DOCTOR pick), and the Birthday Badges i got were between 49p and 99p so not very expensive. And to Moonshine and CaptainCarpet how could i leave you both out you are Birthday people too, So wear your badge with pride and we will celebrate our Birthdays together. See you all Soon To PARTY, PARTY , PARTY :P:dance::o:huh:

Hi All You Birthday Guys and Girls this is the time i really need to know if i have missed any Birthday People i have a list of 15 people so far and have made a list of names, Cakes get delivered on Tuesday Morning they are Fab, Paper Plates, Napkins, Party Poppers, Bubbles all bought. So i really Need a Final Head Count so i haven't missed anyone. I have a lot on next week before we leave with meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday and Chris's Birthday being on Thursday (we are going to Pizza Hut with hopefully 6 people)thats when Chris finds out he is coming to HUB4 how excited will he be, I have suggested 9pm on the Friday Evening on my earlier post for the cake cutting i hope thats OK with you all. Its just by the time we get out of the Gold Drinks Reception and i set everything up it will probably be 9pm, then we can PARTY,PARTY,PARTY. Only 5 days to go. :band::drunk::dance::dance::clap::clap::dance::o

KRIS!!!

I'm completely making you a birthday badge for the hub 4 now.

You have no choice :smile:

(P.S. Me and Rosie got you the MOST epic card in life)

NEM - didn't know your birthday was at hub o'clock ??

You are getting a badge too !!

haha!!

Much Loveeeee

Sarahhhhh x x x x

Hi Never,. If you have a quick look at my First Post i have suggested the Party Room at 9pm on Friday i am going to try and Set up a Table once we come out of the Gold Reception, As i have 3 Cakes and up to now 16 people who need a slice of cake so i need to find a Big Table near the Back of the Party Room to put everything on because i am also bringing Paper Plates and Napkins, Party Poppers and Bubbles and some snacks. I was going to Bring some Happy Birthday Foil Balloons but the Hotel doesn't have any Helium to blow them up, and with Travelling on 3 Trains and Chris not knowing about his Suprise Birthday Party with you Guys and Girls i can't bring ready Blown up Balloons. Its going to be fun trying to bring 3 Birthday Cakes on 3 Trains without Chris seeing them without trying to bring balloons as well, I have just finished the last of the snack food Shopping so i am ready for Friday now HOPE YOU ARE ALL READY. So get as much rest as possible as i think Friday night will be one heck of a Party Night we should re name it Policemans Ball/Birthday Party Night. See you soon. Julie :lol::D

Edited by julie-t

Hi Moonshine,. If you could find a budget card shop in Northampton that sell foil balloons they are usually about £2.49 each the card shop usually blow them up for you, if you choose 1 suitable for a Girl and 1 suitable for a Guy and an Ordinary Happy Birthday Balloon and keep the Reciept i will pay you when i arrive at the Hotel. We are not staying at the Park Inn as they had no Disabled Rooms left we are at the Holiday Inn about a mile away, I am going to be at the Park Inn from 6.15pm Chris is Gold Pass 99 and i will have a carer Pass with the same number and will be wearing Brown Cordorory Trousers and an Orange Top and walk with two sticks. If you could leave the Balloons behind the Reception desk so Chris wont see them that would be very kind of you, I will speak to the Hotel and tell them i have asked you to leave them were my Son wont see them. You are very kind to do this for me and i do appreciate you looking for them. See you on Friday. Thank You. Julie :thumbup::(;)

Thank you Moonshine, I didn't know you were staying at the Hotel i thought you may have been at the Ibis and i didn't want you wondering were to hide them at the Park Inn, I won't ask the Hotel to hide them if you don't mind them being in your Room until around 8.30pm. I am trying to hatch a plan with a friend of mine to set things up while Chris is in the Gold Reception as long as i can get someone to keep an eye on Chris while i am not there, I am sure it will all fall into place once i get there. Once again Thank You. Julie :smile::WAVE:

I am at the IBIS, but I'll be going back over there to change after the opening ceremony. I only have a silver ticket, so I wouldn't be planning on heading back over to the Park Inn until around 8:30 anyway.

Hopefully everything will work out :smile:

Aww thanks, I didn't even know I was on the list lol, I can't make it until the Saturday morning unfortunately but have a great time on Friday anyway and I appreciate it. Hopefully, I might see you there over the weekend anyway. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

Hi MOONSHINE,. I have checked out Yell.com and there is a Budget Card Shop that i use in Northampton called Card Factory and its in Newland Walk 6mins from The Park Inn, Hope this helps with locating the Balloons i need. I use this company at Home all the time they are very reasonable and usually have a great choice of Balloons. I have now took Delivery of all 3 cakes and the fun part will be getting them to Northampton in one piece as i have 3 Trains to catch and not letting Chris find them. Well 2 days to go and counting see you all on Friday. Thank You again Moonshine. Julie-t :wub::WAVE: Oh No just found out i am not in the Cool Group, So more cake for us

Edited by julie-t