Anyone going to CM16 that's going to ET4?

xlorix

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic says it all really!! May be nice to meet up with some peeps at CM16 to get to know some people before ET4??

:wub:

I may be, it's a trek to come up from wales to go to Milton Keynes :D And i still have to buy and get a room for ET4 x

I might be going but not 100% at the moment my mum is meant to be crewing but at the moment my horse is a bit lame, we got the farrier out tomorrow to trim her feet and hopefully he can tell us whether or not she has an absess. If she does she'll be on about 4-5 weeks box rest which means I might not be able to come to C16 as will have to look after her. If she hasn't then hopefully will be there.

Yep, I'm going to both! We're staying in the hotel in the stadium.

Not sure what days I'll be there yet as another event clashes and there's guests I wanna see at both!

But I'm thinking of wearing my Bella birthday dress one of the days....probably for my Charlie and Chaske photos!

xxxx

Wicked, quite a few peeps going it seems!! I'll be there the sat sun mon.. Love collectormania! Staying in the jurys inn and will more than likely be out the sat and sun nights too.. Booked chaske and Charlie photoshoots sat, and an extra Charlie one Sunday.. Mega excited!!! Def up for meeting up with people :D Xx