ET5 Chat and General Rambling

Team edcob

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing myself to all those that don't already know me :thumbup:

I'm talie 20, but will be 21 GAH by the time et5 comes around.

Been to ET1, Proms, ET2, CM:L09, ET3, will be going to ET4, CM16, and MM2 planned so far

I'm Nina......... My age is..................hmmmmmm....you lot don't need to know that... :D

I'm from Manchester and i have only been to ET3.....(GOLD) and going to ET4 (GOLD)....And i really, really want to go to ET5 as gold but doubt i can afford it just yet............... :D:YAHOO:

Hi, I'm Kim. 15 for ET4 but 16 for ET5.

I come with my friend Chantelle 16 for both ET4 and ET5.

I'm a medium height red head up for a laugh. Chantelle's short eith black hair but it may be blonde by october.

We can't wait to meet all you new people attending, hope to make some friends for future events.

*Peace* x

Hi all! I'm Sarah! :D

I am 23, will be 24 for ET5. I went to ET3, going to ET4, hopefully going to LFCC and ET5! :-)

Most people know me as the girl who is dating the guy who was covered in glitter at ET3! lmao!! Sadly, he too will be at ET4 and potentially ET5!!! LOL! Love him really :wub:

Hi am Val and i'm an alcoholic......oops wrong board

Ok seriously now I am Val, 30 (will be 31 by the time of et5) and live in west central Scotland.

I have been to LFCC 09 and ET3 (and ET4 )

Hopefully will me able to get to ET5 if things look up on the job front

This time next year we'll have been to ET5.

And we'll be waiting for ET6 :P

I like that sort of post :YAHOO:

Hi I'm Rhi, am really crap and havent got an ET4 or 5 ticket yet, but I will :dance:

where I've been is in my signature :D

Talie, I love how you dread being 21 then lol Awesome! :D

Sadly, I will be 39 by ET4 and 5 :D I keep forgetting though lol

and after Daynas comment about ET tradition, I just had to change the sub heading for the thread :D Couldnt resist lol

Edited by Rhianydd

hey people :)

I'm Holly and I will be 15 by the time I go to ET5. I am not Team Edward or Jacob, I am Team Alice, Jasper and Caius (Nice mix, I know :P). ET3 was my first con, and I can't wait to go to ET4, and ET5 so I can actually meet people, as me and my mum kept to ourselves at ET3..very antisocial.

I don't find Rob or Taylor attractive, and I am more a vampire girl than a wolf girl, though I do think Booboo Stewart and Kiowa Gordon hot :wub: aswell as Jackson Rathbone, Jamie Campbell Bower, Charlie Bewley and Cameron Bright :wub:

A lot I know, but I can't help it if they cast attractive people!! :WAVE:

anyways...better be a good girl and do my homework...explaining who was affected by the ash cloud...uh, pretty much everyone on holiday!

Lol Rhi!

Holly I completely agree with you about Kiowa!! As I watched him have his photos taken whilst I was in the cue I thought he looked just like a model ha ha!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Lol Rhi!

Holly I completely agree with you about Kiowa!! As I watched him have his photos taken whilst I was in the cue I thought he looked just like a model ha ha!

I <3 Kiowa :)

but I also <3 <3 <3 Jamie

I sent him a message on Myspace (Darling buds - his band) and he replied :)

Aww that's so sweet of him to reply! Yeah I have the Darling Buds on my myspace too. Sooo looking forward to seeing them next month!

He's sending me a cd of his songs. Just send a message you think he'll find really sweet (just go on about how much you LOVE his music...), and he might send you one too :( Anxiously waiting for the post eac day...