Clash of the Titans

Avengers7

I really enjoyed it, mostly because I knew it was aimed at kids, as was the original, it's just great fun a real popcorn movie and perfect for the Easter holidays.

I never thought the original was aimed at kids nor this one?? I think people think that cos they grew up watching it as kids and it was one of those films that was always shown on Bank Holidays. Havent seen this one yet but heard it's averagey and not worh seeing in 3D (according to Harry Knowles at AICN).

I saw it the other day and wasn't overly impressed. It was a fun film but it wasn't anything special. Only saw it in 2D but you could tell where the 3D stuff was supposed to be.

They also changed the ending and pretty much why Perseus did stuff thus changing and breaking away from the actual Greek myth it was based on. My fave scene was the gorgon sisters scene which was untouched and the same as the original film and was probably my most enjoyed scene in the whole film.

I'd give it a 6/10. Worth watching but not the best film of the year in my opinion.

It's watchable and the action is good in 3D but plotwise I found it lacking, the reason for the fight was poor and some main characters from the original film barely get a look in.

I still find the original film superior in plot and the graphics still hold up quite well to this day.

I disliked all the plot changes in this new film, but I suppose it's because it didn't live up to the first film.

pretty rubbish, poor script, pace, plot. a little boring in parts, predictable in many many places. but some of the fights were fun and well staged. some of the cast were decent like Mads Mikkelsen & liam cunningham, worthington was decent enough. some of the effects were good and I liked the score but overall a bit rubbish. and the 3d was awful, at times made characters look like they had a hump on there backs, and the fast flying stuff with the winged beasts was mostly a blur. everywhere else you hardly realized it was 3d at all. but like i said the fights i did enjoy aswel as the score. but overall as a movie it was a bit rubbish with poor 3d and pacing.

I saw it today in 2d, i thought it was an ok film not as good as the old version but what is these days. I know there was alot of characters missing form it like the giant in the old one that walked around after them and they were always sailing not riding scorpions, but with this version they rushed alot of scenes that the old one took time and care. I would like to see some of the cast at future showmaster events though as it had a good list of cast members.

I quite enjoyed it, nothing special, but wasn't bad. However, I was disappointed in the 3D, neither I or the friend I went with actually noticed the 3D, so that was a waste of money on top of the regular 2D price, the only time we noticed 3D was in the trailers for other 3D films! :D