Latest Guest Announcement - KIRSTEN PROUT

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks really familiar. Have imdb'd her and I think its cause she's in Elektra as the little girl. She looks so grown up now....amazing. Looking forwards to meeting her and Leah as by the time ET4 comes round I will have seen the movie and read the book so yay! Can I just add she's very purdy

I loved her in Elektra, tis one of my fav comic book-to-film films.

Is this our final guest? You guys got em really really fast!

I'm pretty happy with the line up!

I think I read somewhere that we'll be getting 6 guests? But don't quote me on it :P

Wicked announcement :P

Is this our final guest? You guys got em really really fast!

I'm pretty happy with the line up!

I think I read somewhere that we'll be getting 6 guests? But don't quote me on it :P

Wicked announcement :P

There are only 5 places on the ET4 site but if we get another Cullen between now and then i'd be happy :P

Ooo edit http://massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight/ - I think we are getting 6!

Edited by beauty&bear

Any guest is good in my opinion, same with Wolves before New Moon came out we were uming and aahing over them, and now look... as soon as Eclipse comes out everyone will have a different opinion again :)

So agree!

I think it's awesome that we're getting new and different guests. The US cons seem to have all the same ppl all the time which is still great coz obv I love em all but it's nice to get a variety.

xxxx

• 5 months later...