YIPPEEE TRAIN STRIKE HAS BEEN BLOCKED

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone it has just been announced at 4pm that next weeks Rail Strike has been BLOCKED by a court injunction, So we can all get back to normal and travel the way we were ment to hopefully STRESS FREE. See you all at HUB4. Julie-t :D:thumbup::unsure: Time 6.30pm Just recieved an e-mail from Virgin Trains telling me the strike is cancelled and Trains will be Running to schedule. LETS PARTY.

Edited by julie-t

My mum just phoned me to say the same, since she knows that I am travelling during that time. The strike is something to do with the signalman and maintainance crew as far as I know. My cousin is a signalman (we blame him whenever we get stuck :D ) but I haven't spoken to him for a bit so don't know what's really going on.

But my mum heard that the high court ruled the vote to strike is invalid as some of the people and signal areas included in the vote no longer existed, or something.

Still good though.

There are times I'd like to strike but working with animals, you can't do that

Edited by Danse Macabre

Hi Purple Vamp,. Just tell him its an emergency there are 3 Birthday Cakes that need your attention, and you need to get there in a Hurry before they go stale (Haaaaaaaa), Or i could always write you a note to excuse you from work " Dear Boss, Purple Vamp needs the day off or she will make your life a living HELL for 2 weeks. Signed Julie" Think that would work. Julie-t :whistling::lol:

Hi Purple Vamp,. Just tell him its an emergency there are 3 Birthday Cakes that need your attention, and you need to get there in a Hurry before they go stale (Haaaaaaaa), Or i could always write you a note to excuse you from work " Dear Boss, Purple Vamp needs the day off or she will make your life a living HELL for 2 weeks. Signed Julie" Think that would work. Julie-t :whistling::lol:

Ha ha - brilliant Julie, just brilliant!!

I'll work on him Tuesday!!

Hi Purple Vamp,. Just tell him its an emergency there are 3 Birthday Cakes that need your attention, and you need to get there in a Hurry before they go stale (Haaaaaaaa), Or i could always write you a note to excuse you from work " Dear Boss, Purple Vamp needs the day off or she will make your life a living HELL for 2 weeks. Signed Julie" Think that would work. Julie-t :thumbup::D

Ha ha - brilliant Julie, just brilliant!!

I'll work on him Tuesday!!

I could totally write a note! All teachery and official, haha