Schedule of Events: >>THE HUB 4

Massive Events

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dressy are you guys going for the Drinks Reception? I've got an idea of what I want to wear but I don't want to look overdressed :/

Well I'm dressing up because I'm going straight to the party - not costume dress, just dressed up

I just saw the schedule on sat and I'm surprised the talk isn't Eve, Kai and Cush together

Im group 8 so wont have an autograph with Eve till the Sunday, however I have something I want to give her and would rather give her it before the photoshoots in the afternoon.

My friend and her Mum are in group 9 so will be called for Eves autograph Sat morning, would I be able to use her Mums pass to go up with my friend and give her the thing? I wouldnt be getting her autograph at the time.

• Showmasters Admin

Im group 8 so wont have an autograph with Eve till the Sunday, however I have something I want to give her and would rather give her it before the photoshoots in the afternoon.

My friend and her Mum are in group 9 so will be called for Eves autograph Sat morning, would I be able to use her Mums pass to go up with my friend and give her the thing? I wouldnt be getting her autograph at the time.

If you need to see Eve on Saturday morning, please come and see me at the event and we will see what we can sort out. But under no circumstances should you be using other peoples passes to access queues early.