Schedule of Events: >>THE HUB 4

Massive Events

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, thanks for posting the schedule, it's looking awesome. I'm really happy that Eve, Naoko, Kai and Tom are going to be there all weekend plus it's awesome that Cush and Anthony are doing photoshoots too. Looking forward to the episode screening, I'm sure that'll be really interesting and everything else sounds really good too. I hope there'll be another skit on Saturday before the party, I love them haha. Just wondering, what are the 'signing' slots with no numbers in them for? Are they incase you have clashes so are they just signings for anyone who hadn't managed to go yet? Thanks :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering, what are the 'signing' slots with no numbers in them for? Are they incase you have clashes so are they just signings for anyone who hadn't managed to go yet? Thanks :thumbup:

It's time for extras, people that missed it, over running. It just takes the pressure off having a bit of extra time if we need it.

It's time for extras, people that missed it, over running. It just takes the pressure off having a bit of extra time if we need it.

Ah yeah, thought it would be that, that makes sense. Thank you Too Tall and well done with all of the scheduling once again, you always do a great job with them. I can't wait now, bring on The Hub 4! :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

The dark gray is when nothing's happening and we have our own time, righto?

Yes... hence the big grey bits in the middle of each day where we can do mad things like eat :wub:

Yes... hence the big grey bits in the middle of each day where we can do mad things like eat :wub:

Time to eat... at a convention?

What is this madness?!

I suppose you'll be saying we get time to sleep too.

• Moderators

Time to eat... at a convention?

What is this madness?!

I suppose you'll be saying we get time to sleep too.

No, no time to sleep... we party right on from 8.30pm until 9am the following morning.

• Moderators

Should be time to squeeze in Doctor Who too. :wub:

That's clearly why the auction is finishing at 6.15. So we can all run off and go watch Doctor Who. (Okay, so maybe I'll run off a minute or two early so I don't miss the start...)

Should be time to squeeze in Doctor Who too. :wub:

That's clearly why the auction is finishing at 6.15. So we can all run off and go watch Doctor Who. (Okay, so maybe I'll run off a minute or two early so I don't miss the start...)

I might skip the auction cuz we're staying at the Ibis and I really don't wanna miss Doctor Who!

• Moderators

Yep, I'm similarly pleased with how they've been grouped for talks - my only complaint is that the talk groupings look so good that I don't want to miss any of them to try for a GE with Naoko!

Do we know which guests, if any, will be at the opening ceremony?

xxx

I would think the guests who are there for Saturday and Sunday. Possibly Cush as well. I wouldn't expect to see any of the 'Sunday only' guests.

Do we know which guests, if any, will be at the opening ceremony?

xxx

Whoever is due to be there on Saturday and has managed to get to Northampton. The gold pass drinks were understandably moved to Saturday, last time, because no guests had arrived for the opening ceremony, or that.

Edited by laurab1