Schedule of Events: >>THE HUB 4

Massive Events

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

All looking good - pleased to see we've got Eve, Naoko, Kai and Tom all weekend, photos with Cush and Anthony - and episode screening with commentary looks interesting too!

Do we have list of group number yet?

TooTall posted in the ticket numbers thread about the group numbers (I've split the ticket number list up into groups in that thread)

All looking good - pleased to see we've got Eve, Naoko, Kai and Tom all weekend, photos with Cush and Anthony - and episode screening with commentary looks interesting too!

Do we have list of group number yet?

TooTall posted in the ticket numbers thread about the group numbers (I've split the ticket number list up into groups in that thread)

Thanks

Looking forward to the commentary/screening (great idea). I wonder if any of the cast will take part. Also wonder which episode it will be.

I'm thinking either Meat, Sleeper, Greeks Bearing Gifts or Ghost Machine ;)

Already guessed that. Still wondering which one ^_^

...pleased to see we've got Eve, Naoko, Kai and Tom all weekend,..
Also ditto. Especially Eve.

^_^

Just noticed a slight hiccough... Eve and Kai are apparently both signing group 4 twice, Naoko group 5 twice, and Tom group 8...
Well it is April 1st, maybe this isn't the real schedule.

Seriously though, putting these schedules together must be a logistical nightmare. I wouldn't want that task!

Edit: I want to move to group 4 and meet Eve twice!

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

There are a couple of mistakes that crept in after I had to do a major overhall due to some guests changing days, I have sent an updated version to the office, it should be up here soon.

The group numbers are....

1 - G1-G30

2 - G31-G60

3 - G61-G90

4 - G91+

5 - S1-S30

6 - S31-S60

7 - S61-S90

8 - S91+

9 - ST1-ST30

10 - ST31-ST60

11 - ST61-ST90

12 - ST91-ST120

13 - ST121+

there is a glimmer i might still be able to afford or come to this, I got dumped so im free that weekend now, so its down to cost now and the fact spurs are in the cup on sunday

are photo ops still avaliable on the day or prior somehow for naoko if I do a standard ticket?

there is a glimmer i might still be able to afford or come to this, I got dumped so im free that weekend now, so its down to cost now and the fact spurs are in the cup on sunday

are photo ops still avaliable on the day or prior somehow for naoko if I do a standard ticket?

Photo ops are still available on the day. Unless I am very wrong they didn't go on sale online for this show, and I doubt they'll be pit up at such short notice.

• Showmasters Admin

Photo ops are still available on the day. Unless I am very wrong they didn't go on sale online for this show, and I doubt they'll be pit up at such short notice.

They'll be available at the weekend.

cheers guys, still very unlikely but there is that small possibility, but wow 78 standard, If i do might as well go silver. humm damn you for announcing naoko lol

does look a nice event, what episode is being screened with colin?

• Showmasters Admin

lol TooTall, dont spose I can just come up come in buy and get my pic with naoko and leave without having to buy a stabndard or silver ticket is there? ;-)

Sorry but no, or we'd get loads of people doing it.

lol TooTall, dont spose I can just come up come in buy and get my pic with naoko and leave without having to buy a stabndard or silver ticket is there? ;-)

Sorry but no, or we'd get loads of people doing it.

worth a shot lol

I really want to go but, arrgh dont think I can afford a 200+ con right now, got invasion coming up also. humm

but yer sheduale looks good for this one