Stargate group

copespace

Im looking for a few people who also have Stargate Uniforms like the SG1 ones from many of the earlier seasons.

Ive seen many organised groups, and i think stargate dosent have enough, and if possible, this group would go to other conventions, and stand up to those pesky stormtroopers that fill every convention.

Its time for Stargate to take its stand

• 4 weeks later...

whell i would if you can tell me wher i can get the items cheap, oh and was you thinking of doing the OD of world look or sumting outher?

Sorry for long time no reply...

its the classic SG uniform from the first 8/9 seasons, as for the uniform, i got mine (jacket, patches, vest, trousers, holster) for £80 on ebay...

i will try and search for you, im good at finding things

hi!

i would love to bring my sg-1 uniform with me, as i will make a new jacket soon and buy a pair of new trousers. it's the black uniform and i would love to wear it with my vest and the holster. does anyone know whether this could cause trouble at the airport? :YAHOO:

thanks

Aslong as it dosent include weponry, it should be fine, check with your airport for regulations on replica military outfits.

Also can someone tell me if airsoft (unloaded and unpowerd) guns are allowed? It would be awsome if i could walk around with an M4 lookalike and pretend to fire at anyone wearing Jaffa outfits :)

Also can someone tell me if airsoft (unloaded and unpowerd) guns are allowed? It would be awsome if i could walk around with an M4 lookalike and pretend to fire at anyone wearing Jaffa outfits :)

I've posted the rules from the cosplay section in the topic you made.

I remember that the hotel in Birmingham did have some issues with attendees displaying weapons, and if I remember correctly it was the Jaffa staff weapons that set them off.

It won't be as bad in the Park Inn because the Park Inn isn't an airport hotel and we're pretty much taking over the whole hotel anyway. But I'd still keep to the rules from the cosplay section, meaning peacebonded weapons.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Am trying to talk my mate into going to chevron so if he is up for it I will bring my stargate gear......too much to mention.

I would be willing to loan out a few items of uniform/vests to people to form up a good sized group if that helped....

Will get back to you soonest.

Am trying to talk my mate into going to chevron so if he is up for it I will bring my stargate gear......too much to mention.

I would be willing to loan out a few items of uniform/vests to people to form up a good sized group if that helped....

Will get back to you soonest.

Nice one... well the guy before, if you talk to Darkrecall, i was unable to find anything...

All we need now is for me to wear some sunglasses and a baseball cap and im oneill lol...

Only kidding i look more like a young (and slightly fat, lol) version of Daniel Jackson.

• 2 weeks later...

whell i would if you can tell me wher i can get the items cheap, oh and was you thinking of doing the OD of world look or sumting outher?

its the classic SG uniform from the first 8/9 seasons, as for the uniform, i got mine (jacket, patches, vest, trousers, holster) for £80 on ebay...

ok cos i thort the team used the G8 WEP witch iv only found for around £100 on it's own on ebay

if you cold pm me the links

also if it's cool to ues them at the con i can propable get my hands on (with the UKARA laws) sum replicer guns

Edited by simon20

ok cos i thort the team used the G8 WEP witch iv only found for around £100 on it's own on ebay

if you cold pm me the links

also if it's cool to ues them at the con i can propable get my hands on (with the UKARA laws) sum replicer guns

you CANNOT bring Airsoft replica wepons. (90% sure)

*EDIT* - Just read my other post, park inn is fine with it

Edited by MajorCopeSG1

• 2 months later...