Plus:

Beth Turner in Moonlight

Erika in Underworld and Underworld: Evolution

Isolde in Tristan and Isolde

Lady Penelope in Thunderbirds

women17.jpgunderworld-2003-61-g.jpg

Sophia_Myles_Biography_2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0617009/

Oh wow, that's amazing, I'm booking my silver ticket later tonight as part of my birthday present. Thank you so much Showmasters and Massive Events for a great birthday announcement, Sophia was amazing as Madame De Pompadour in The Girl in the Fireplace, loved that episode. Fingers crossed she'll be doing photoshoots lol, would love one with her. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who

I can't make the signing events as well as all the conventions that I go to so I'm really glad that she's coming to this, I'm sure her talk will be really interesting, thanks once again Showmasters and Massive Events. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

I don't know if she lives in the UK full time, she's here to do the new series of Spooks. But she's wanted to attend an event for years - its just been a matter of finding time. So another summer event might be more likely than C:L in the winter.

But she might want to get her first event out the way first before thinking about the second one!

I don't know if she lives in the UK full time, she's here to do the new series of Spooks. But she's wanted to attend an event for years - its just been a matter of finding time. So another summer event might be more likely than C:L in the winter.

But she might want to get her first event out the way first before thinking about the second one!

Ooooh I didnt know she is gonna be in Spooks! This is extremely exciting!

xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

omfg .... cant believe you have beth from moonlight *i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to go* :P

i neeeeeed to win the lottery :no:

Edited by *LYNN*