Lost Season 6 - Episode 10

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 10

The Package

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

DESMOND'S BACK!!!!!!! :D:WINCE::clap:

Great episode, not one of the best this Season but still great. I was expecting Sun and Jin to reunite this episode, it is starting to feel just a little dragged out now. Sounds like Ol' Smokey may let Claire have her way with Kate after all.

Also, I cannot take to Zoe at all! She's more annoying than Nikki, Paulo or Froggart ever were!

Edited by Lambourne

I agree with the Zoe thing!!! She just seems crap...dunno what casting were thinking! at least Froghurt we could laugh at his annoyance!

Whats with Sun losing her English? what can that possibly achieve? :-/

But yay Desmond!!! tho not sure what Mr Widmore is gonna do to/with him since he is 'the package'

I agree with the Zoe thing!!! She just seems crap...dunno what casting were thinking! at least Froghurt we could laugh at his annoyance!

I think her annoyance is exaggerated by the fact there are so few episodes left and I don't want to waste time on a character like her.

Best lines of the episode go to Lapidus and Widore for:

"Hey, don't talk about bacon" and "I want to show you my package"...

Edited by Lambourne

I agree with the Zoe thing - her baby talk style voice seems really put on. It's like the actress is trying to be geeky but not really pulling it off that well.

Was the thing about the tomato not knowing it is supposed to die a reference to Ji Jeon or something else?

I cannot take to Zoe at all! She's more annoying than Nikki, Paulo or Froggart ever were!

But not as bad as Ana Lucia! :D

One of those episodes which sets the scene for future events, probably suffers a bit following the quality of episode 9.

6 to go.....

I cannot take to Zoe at all! She's more annoying than Nikki, Paulo or Froggart ever were!

But not as bad as Ana Lucia! :D

No she's far worse than Ana Lucia ever was! Every time I re-watch Season two I start of hating her and thinking "How the hell did I ever like her", then by the time Two For The Road comes around I've completely flipped my opinion and I'm thinking "Why exactly did I dislike her again?".

Edited by Lambourne

But not as bad as Ana Lucia! :YAHOO:

One of those episodes which sets the scene for future events, probably suffers a bit following the quality of episode 9.

6 to go.....

I don't get the Ana Lucia hate at all! She's amazing <3. And actually it's 8 to go! 17 and 18 airs the same night though. So it all be over in 8 weeks, (there's a week break between episode 13 and 14).

And actually it's 8 to go! 17 and 18 airs the same night though. So it all be over in 8 weeks, (there's a week break between episode 13 and 14).

Yeah, thats true, I got confused with the 16 different installments thing as the first two and last two are shown together, reducing the 18 episodes down to 16 weeks.

Good that there's two more than I was expecting :wub:

Edited by TonytheCylon