One thing about all these 'Star Wars' guests

TerraHawk

It seems there is an as yet unofficial Return of the Jedi reunion, we have an a new hope one in MK, an empire one at LFFC and I suppose its a natural progression to have all these Jedi guests at CLondon

IMDB is quite unreliable at times to be fair.

But thats what I mean, having a guest listed here as Star Wars (which usually means A New Hope) and showing a picture from Jedi, makes this site unreliable. A bit more care would make things clearer. Jedi guests should be listed as Jedi guests. Where's the harm?

• 2 weeks later...
On no....that means a Phantom Menace reunion will be at the event after this one....... :D

The fact they're using the "30th anniversary" as an excuse to signify TESB (seriously who does that for a sequel?) tells me we can expect a reunion for each film every few years:

2012: ANH 35th anniversary

2013: ROTJ 30th anniversary

2014: TPM 15th anniversary

I cant see anyone marking Attack of the Clones 10th anniversary though...but then again. The expression "milking it" comes to mind...also "desperate". :YAHOO: Star Wars is huge though so it can be safe to say there's aways gonna be guests from that franchise at shows...regular "reunions" though I don't think are that necessary as SM would probably have booked those guests anyway.

Edited by nicky

I cant see anyone marking Attack of the Clones 10th anniversary though...but then again. The expression "milking it" comes to mind...also "desperate".[/i]

I'm not sure it's any more desperate, the difference for it and Revenge is that on the whole they weren't shot in the UK. So the local extras aren't so local.

L'm not sure it's any more desperate, the difference for it and Revenge is that on the whole they weren't shot in the UK. So the local extras aren't so local.

Ah yes, good point. UK based guests are always easier to get, especially ones that are only bit parts.

• 1 month later...

Why shouldnt Empire get a 30th? The Fans celebrate nearly every milestone for the films so why shouldmt SM?

Plus its the better film... *can of worms lays there, open*

:WINCE: And I'd totally be up for a 30th reunion for Aliens in 2016!

As it's a Return of The Jedi reunion then I think that a certain person should be eligible to attend :WAVE:

and I don't mean Mr Schwimmer!

or at the very least the real thing

leia_bikini.jpgcarrie-fisher-princess-leia.jpg

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Plus its the better film... *can of worms lays there, open*

No can of worms there - Empire absolutely is the better film, no-one would seriously argue with you. And the reason why it was good? Because George Lucas was relatively hands off.

Now I am a massive SW fan, and will defend the general idea of the prequels till my dying day...

...but Clones is better in no way at all lol not even the battle scene, I prefer others. I would always rather watch Phantom to Clones *throws up a little*

Now I am a massive SW fan, and will defend the general idea of the prequels till my dying day...

...but Clones is better in no way at all lol not even the battle scene, I prefer others. I would always rather watch Phantom to Clones *throws up a little*

agreed

and yes phantom is better than clones, although first viewing of clones it was a better film than it is on subsequent views lol. the more u watch it the poorer it becomes.

empire is still the best of the lot, superb film as a kid though jedi was my favorite.

i still have a massive soft spot for phantom, i remember all the buzz, the feeling of seeing a new star wars in the cinema for the first time on opening day ( i was i think 18 at the time) bunked off work and went to see it with 15 ppl half work half friends. and i left the cinema very happy, i loved it. i still love it despite its many flaws!