There is a Meeting Today to Avert Rail Strike

julie Hannah

Well looks like i am getting a bus to leeds as it doesnt seem any trains from harrogate to leeds are running.

are trains from leeds to birmingham new street running? i think they are, 2 every hour i believe? i hope so anyhow

I don't think they are because Leeds isn't mentioned on the Edinburgh to Bristol route.

Edited by Allieandra

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then this is going to cause more trouble then i thought, i get to leeds and then stuck...dont know how to get there now and i cannot afford a bus to get there

I'm hoping it does go through Leeds, if not I posted options to daphneblake just above. Leeds-Doncaster are running, as is Doncaster-Birmingham.

Hopefully when CC release the timetables it'll say Leeds on the route.

then this is going to cause more trouble then i thought, i get to leeds and then stuck...dont know how to get there now and i cannot afford a bus to get there

I'm hoping it does go through Leeds, if not I posted options to daphneblake just above. Leeds-Doncaster are running, as is Doncaster-Birmingham.

Does the Doncaster - Birmingham include Birmingham New Street? Crosscountry haven't got any bloody timetables up yet so I can't tell. If so then I'm going to be fine!

Does the Doncaster - Birmingham include Birmingham New Street? Crosscountry haven't got any bloody timetables up yet so I can't tell. If so then I'm going to be fine!

The Cross Country timetable is now up!

The Cross Country timetable is now up!

I'm having a look at it now and it's the most confusing thing ever :S

It is a bit! My train seems to be running ok, which I'm relieved about! I just hope everyone else is ok too!

You can claim the money back if they cancel your train I'm looking at getting a coach at about 1pm if trains are all messed up from leeds that will cost about £40.

Ok confused now over cross country new timetable can't see leeds to birginham

You can claim the money back if they cancel your train I'm looking at getting a coach at about 1pm if trains are all messed up from leeds that will cost about £40.

This just in!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8598456.stm

Get the party started! :D

• Moderators

From a look at it, there's only one train from Leeds to Birmingham during the strike days, leaving Leeds at 8am.

STRIKE BLOCKED!

So good for everyone who was being affected! So happy for you all, will see you all there no probs now!!!

:whistling:

Woohoo, but that does mean one thing though - I now have to work half a day!!!

I asked for the whole day due to the strike, but my boss said "We'll see how the strike pans out"