WrestleMania XXVI

MojoeDark

Yep the whole hart family angle was indeed car crash. If bret can't take any bumps this should have never been booked. Also doesn't make sense for hart dynasty to risk their jobs, vince shouldn't be taking bumps like that and the criwd was dead till the end.

Mania hasn't been very good thus far

SPOILERS!!!

Just watched the Main Event and really enjoyed it. An average match content wise, but the ending was superb.

I guess I didn't want Shawn to go, and I hope his retirement stays as a retirement. His comment of driving his kids nuts in theree weeks kind of suggests that it is a genuine retirement. I hope they give him a good send off as they did Ric Flair.

I think the big difference between this match and the Flair vs HBK match was the uncertainty. Everyone pretty much knew that Ric was done, so him losing was no big shock.

However, no one really could honestly call the Underatker vs HBK match this year. The WWE had set up potential feuds for Shawn, so him losing was a shock. The exchaneg of words at the end when Undertaker went back to pick him up was a nice touch and looked shoot rather than planned. Only time will tell I guess.

Overall an average PPV with a great ending. The main event was a sensible decision as no one could follow that like last year when the Orton v HHH match fell flat after a great HBK vs Taker match.

Batista nearly screwed up the ending of their match as he stepped back too far to catch Cena fro the top rope in a replay of the SummerSlam neck break injury.

For once the results don't indicate where the WWE is going.

Jack Swagger winning MITB was a surprise.

Triple H v Sheamus II will no doubt happen at Backlash with Sheamus winning.

Raw wil be interesting.

Genuine in ring retirement. Last night's send off was brilliant with the Undertaker.

Expect him to headline the HoF in 2011, if not in 2012.

He may also make occasional appearances down the line.

But I read an interview with him and he said that he promised the Deadman and he aims to keep that promise. Previously he had said that he couldn't stop Flair coming out of retirement (Flair called him prior to Hulkamania Tour in Australia and going to TNA), but the way he emphasised keeping his word to the Undertaker, you can tell he wasn't that happy about Flair.

Triple H v Sheamus II will no doubt happen at Backlash with Sheamus winning.

That is probably now Extreme Rules as Backlash is no more.