Message To Massive Events Team And Tenth Planet

julie Hannah

To Stuart, Paul, Too Tall, Derek, Caroline and all your Wonderful Crew,. This will be our Last Convention with you all as my Health isn't great and i am finding that the Travelling is becoming to Stressful, So i would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU ALL for the kindness you have shown to Chris over the years. I know he was quite a handful the first few conventions but i think without your patience and understanding we wouldn't have ever left home, He doesn't know he is coming to Hub4 its his Suprise Birthday Present as his Birthday is April 8th and would you deny Chris having a Birthday without his Eve Myles. And for anyone else reading this My Son has Autism and i would like to reasure you all that Massive Events / Tenth Planet have treated Chris with wonderful understanding and have made him feel like he is one of the Gang which i think is wonderful, I know you will all miss him and his Costumes and he will really miss you to. But it's time i have some me time and get myself some Rest and the Doctor agrees, But i am going to make sure Chris has a weekend to Remember i have the Birthday Cakes on Order as a lot of Attendees are also Birthday Guys and Girls and i have made a Post to say we are going to have a 3 day Birthday Party :wub:. I would like to say you have become like family to Chris and i very much appreciate everything you have done, I will miss you all , and a big Thank you to Malcom for his wonderful photographs to show Chris what a wonderful time he has had . THANK YOU. Julie Hannah :WAVE::lol:

I'm sorry to hear that Julie. I am not going to this so I won't get to see you & Chris but I hope your health improves soon so I get to see the two of you sometime. Say hello to Chris for me & take care of yourself.

Dave