Appinelli Calling

Mrs. Pattinson

Hi to all appinellis!

If you are going to ET4 and you are an APPINELLI, I was thinking of getting an appinelli t-shirt. I haven't thought about the designs on the t-shirt yet or slogan.

We could even get a group photo with PFach! What do you guys think? Please comment if you like this idea. Also if you know other appinellis who are going to this event but don't visit forums often then do spread the word.

Thank you.

Hi to all appinellis!

If you are going to ET4 and you are an APPINELLI, I was thinking of getting an appinelli t-shirt. I haven't thought about the designs on the t-shirt yet or slogan.

We could even get a group photo with PFach! What do you guys think? Please comment if you like this idea. Also if you know other appinellis who are going to this event but don't visit forums often then do spread the word.

Thank you.

What`s your name in the app? Maybe we have spoken?

I was going to make an Appinelli tshirt too so I would be up for it B)

At the prom a few of us Appinellis came up with Facinellis Appinellis for the Twi-Quiz so I was probably going to use that again. Not decided on a slogan pic to go with it yet.

Xx

Edited by SacredSilence

hey hey, shaddrah i sent you a message on facebook, if you want a t-shirt made up, send a message to jo from the app, she got ours made up and afew others are getting the same one as well, would be good to all be wearing the same one, dunno how to post a pic on here but if you look in my facebook pictures there are some of us wearing them, ( its Val Jane by the way )x

what are your appinelli names?

All sorted now Val! Thank you!

Hello. Ooo do u chat on the app? Wondering if I know u :D there are a few of us who are gonna b wearing appinelli tshirts (some of the girls were wearing them at ET3)

Hi Mathab!

Shraddha here! Got the t-shirt sorted. Thanks.

Peters app, Hence us being his Appinellis :smile:

sounds interesting link please

you need to have the iphone for the app , then you buy it it is called Peter Facinelli's live stream, then you become an Appinelli

Hi guys!

If you are an appinelli and are going to ET4, you can now wear t-shirts to support PFach!

Please click on this link to view the sample. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4378...mp;id=717901089

If you have any queries or would like to place an order please contact Jo at jojo120183@yahoo.co.uk. They are completely washable. Unlike some transfer tshirts, it's all done with vinyl printing.

Thank you and see you in the app!

Edited by Mrs. Pattinson

may i ask is it like following him on twitter? :)

If you buy his app, you can view exclusive photos, videos etc. He usually appears an app and have a chat. Lately he has been busy so hasn't been on that often. Also you meet so many new friends! :)

oh kwl can you get it on the ipod nano or just touch and phone ?