Rail Strike?

Scoop1107

Hi Timecake ,. I have e-mailed London Midland and just awaiting a reply from them myself, We are travelling from Southport, Merseyside and can only Travel on London Midland Trains. We are due to travel on the 11.44am changing at Birmingham New Street on Friday April 9th, So i promise when i have heard back from them i will post the information on here. But if you want to e-mail them its Comments@london midland.co.uk, they do send you back an e-mail saying they will reply shortly and as i sent my e-mail on Thursday it shouldn't be long now. Hope this helps. Julie-t :wub::WAVE:

On the National Rail website, they are expecting to have all info regarding the timetables and which trains will be running for which operator by Thursday April 1st. I'm worried now too. I nearly couldn't go to Cardiff in January because of the snow (I eventually got there!), and now this.

xxx

Edited by Chelle2009

Everyone stop panicking!!!!

The National Rail site says...

Some Network Rail staff belonging to the RMT and TSSA unions have announced that they plan to take industrial action between 06:00 and 10:00, and between 18:00 and 22:00 each day from Tuesday 6 April to Friday 9 April. Rail travel during the Easter weekend will not be affected.

So u can travel between 10am and 6pm!

Edited by debsmadcat111

Everyone stop panicking!!!!

The National Rail site says...

Some Network Rail staff belonging to the RMT and TSSA unions have announced that they plan to take industrial action between 06:00 and 10:00, and between 18:00 and 22:00 each day from Tuesday 6 April to Friday 9 April. Rail travel during the Easter weekend will not be affected.

So u can travel between 10am and 6pm!

But if you look at the list of how the various train companies are being effected, they are still running vastly reduced services during the day - so people travelling between 10am and 6pm are still likely to have major problems!

I therefore reserve the right to panic! lol

Edited by ruth76