Ticket Numbers guys?

EternallyEnchanting_

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo. All the awesome people apart from maybe a few are in Group 7... just there's some not on the list :(

Although Digs and Rhianne are in group 5 so I'll admit it's the SECOND best group! ;)

Edited by Never

• Moderators

New copy of the list, purely because I'm lazy and don't want to keep going back to page 5 whenever someone else posts a number...

Group1

G1 reddragon

G4 ruth76

G5-6 DarknessHayz

G10 hab318princess

G11 TheAngelicOne

Group2

G45 laurab1

G52 Allieandra

G53 owl post 1992

G54 glee

G55 BeatrixKiddo88

Group3

G61 Steff staffy

G62 clawclawclaw

G69 Kelspook

G79 piksa

G87 Mrs Barrowman81

Group4

G93 Daphne Blake

G96-97 timecake

G99 julie-t

G100 Niki 5150

Group5

S1 morbid sparks

S2 etmuse

S15-16 hells childe 17

S19 lizzy88

S20 1of2

S25 x moonshine x

S26 Doctor Who

S29 expecto-pactronum

S30 crazyrhianne

TurkFox

Group6

S33 expecto-pactronum's friend

S36 Cobweb-Girl

S37 ElectroxGirl

S44-45 Jackness

S49-50 Lauren H

S59 TaraLou

S60 Lucy Saxon

Group7

S63 Never

S69 hobbitfanatic

S70 Harriettaa

S71 Cait

S72 Cryssie

S79 Chloe

S80 torchwoodangel93

S83 captaincarpet

Group8

S92 Jemzamia

S99 cookies41

S100 deringpluckley

S108 dean25

S110 debsmadcat111

S111 deringpluckley's wife

Group9

ST1 scoop1107

ST24 mercy1

ST26-27 Chelle2009

ST28-29 Spectrum

Group10

ST62 EternallyEnchanting

ST63 dreximgirl

Group11

ST87-88 KaibaGirl007

ST89 Darth Ally

Group12

ST93 Purple Vamp

ST103 Midnight

ST108 natfrog5

Group13

Edited by etmuse

Mine came today, Silver 110 :D

Wish I was 111 lol, I use that in my username on every forum and my email address! Anyone wanna swap? lol!

bought a ticket for my wife who is attending her first ever convention-arrived today S111 !I am S100. See you there -my wife is from the Philippines so you will easily see us in your group .

I agree with Never and Chloe, group 7 is OBVIOUSLY the best ;)

And i just happen to be in group 7 with all the awesome people :(

See, you know what you're talking about, right? ;)

I think we shall have to get all of group 7 together just so people can bask in our awesome awesomeness.

Hey What about Group 4 I am Julie-t and i am bringing the Birthday Cake and other Goodies so we have a Group Birthday Party doesn't that count, Or should i just eat everything myself ;):spew: maybe not. So can i have a Vote as to wether or not i am COOL for aranging everything, Or maybe you need to bribe people to get me into your Cool group as Chris is Gold 99. I don't fancy sitting in a corner with my Son surrounded by 3 Birthday Cakes, Yummy Munchies, Party Poppers and Bubbles, looking like Billy no mates so what do you think Cool or not Cool. Julie-t ;):(

Hey What about Group 4 I am Julie-t and i am bringing the Birthday Cake and other Goodies so we have a Group Birthday Party doesn't that count, Or should i just eat everything myself ;):spew: maybe not. So can i have a Vote as to wether or not i am COOL for aranging everything, Or maybe you need to bribe people to get me into your Cool group as Chris is Gold 99. I don't fancy sitting in a corner with my Son surrounded by 3 Birthday Cakes, Yummy Munchies, Party Poppers and Bubbles, looking like Billy no mates so what do you think Cool or not Cool. Julie-t ;):(

Ahaha, well, you're bringing FOOD, of course you're awesome >.>

Its just that group 7 has many many awesome people. See, you should be in group 7.

For what your doing for the b-day people: Cool

For asking for a vote on whether your cool or not: Not Cool :P

Nobody remember the simpsons?

Homer: So, I realized that being with my family is more important than being cool.

Bart: Dad, what you just said was powerfully uncool.

Homer: You know what the song says: "It's hip to be square".

Lisa: That song is so lame.

Homer: So lame that it's... cool?

Bart+Lisa: No.

Marge: Am I cool, kids?

Marge: Good. I'm glad. And that's what makes me cool, not caring, right?

Marge: Well, how the hell do you be cool? I feel like we've tried everything here.

Homer: Wait, Marge. Maybe if you're truly cool, you don't need to be told you're cool.

Bart: Well, sure you do.

Lisa: How else would you know?

People weren't picking on other groups, just voting which ones they were in so there's no point in rallying a vote because everyone is going to vote them.

I was saying group 7 because it's the group with me and most of my friends in, group 5 has some of my friends in too and I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and and say group 10's pretty cool too!

And if you want to eat all that four day old cake by yourself then feel free, just don't be sick anywhere near me :(

Edited by Never

I wont vote for any group, as my friends are dotted around in each group, wouldnt be far to say ''Group 1 is the best'' cause I dont like to leave my mates out, cause my mates are awesome, regardless of the groups they are in, so I wont vote any group......

I wont vote for any group, as my friends are dotted around in each group, wouldnt be far to say ''Group 1 is the best'' cause I dont like to leave my mates out, cause my mates are awesome, regardless of the groups they are in, so I wont vote any group......

A little loyalty to group 1 please! lol

Hey Never just to let you know the cakes were actually delivered 10 mins ago so not 4 days old as you thought, due to the fact my Kitchen floor fell in (washing machine leaked water under the floor) and i have had the workmen in and now have to wait to have a whole new floor fitted. And when i asked am i not Cool i just wanted to know why everyone else isn't Cool as we are all Torchies, And the bit about vote for me ment Group 4. This is to be our Last Convention so i want to make sure my Son has as much fun as eveyone else and thats why i have arranged this Suprise Birthday Party for him and all you other Birthday people to say Good Bye. So if i am not Cool thats fine i can deal with it, But i actually think my Son is Super Cool. Julie-t :blink:

Edited by julie-t