30th Anniversary The Empire Strikes Back

• Showmasters Admin

the list so far

Marolyn Turk The Empire Strikes Back Hoth command rebel Return Of The Jedi Beedo

Kit Hillier ESB Hoth Rebel ,Head Waiter in View to a Kill

Alan Swaden ESB Hoth Rebel

Stephen Fitzalan Guard/Hangar Bay Ground Crew/Stormtrooper

Tony Allen Star Wars - Snowtrooper.

Jack McKenzie Star Wars - Cal Alder (Rebel Officer)

Terence Mustoo ESB Star Destroyer Imperial Officer ,ROTJ Y Wing Pilot

Michael Culver ESB Captain Needa , Thunderball - Vulcan Bomber Crewman

Norman Chancer Star Wars - Tamizander Rey

Milton Johns Imperial Officer Bewil - Star Wars

Tony Guilding ESB Pilot ROTJ Rebel

Stephanie English Star Wars - Hoth Rebel Technician

Quentin Pierre Star Wars - Bespin Guard

JULIAN GLOVER Indiana Jones, James Bond, Doctor Who, Star Wars

more to come

jason

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to both Jason and Terrahawk for their lists

tbh I don't care if a list is official or unofficial as long as it's accurate and updated regularly.

I feel an all inclusive list is probably the way to go as it's more helpful as regards budgeting decisions, day planning etc.

I didn't really understand why non TESB suggestions were not welcomed in the guest threads.

I think even the most hardcore SW fan would choose from all available autograph opportunities,

rather than constrict themselves to only TESB celebration offerings

Edited by IG69

I didn't really understand why non TESB suggestions were not welcomed in the guest threads.

I think even the most hardcore SW fan would choose from all available autograph opportunities,

rather than constrict themselves to only TESB celebration offerings

Totally agree - personally I've started getting an ESB poster signed with the opportunity which the 30th anniversary idea has presented but i don't have any issues with other actors or crew from the other films being announced to shows this year.

Carrie Fisher has started doing events in the US, she's a possibility, Hamill if SM can afford his appearance fee, Anthony Daniels if he isn't doing the SW concerts at that time. They are the big names then you go into supporting cast of who we have some already. Personally i'm fairly happy with the line up but if one of those names was announced I would be simply overjoyed.

John Morton, Clive Revill, John Dicks, Richard Oldfield would be some cool supporting cast members to join the already great lineup.

...I think Irvin Kershner would also be a massive name to get back. SM had him lined up to come to a show only last year but whatever happened he couldn't make it. He would be excellent.

As I've mentioned though Carrie Fisher would be a personal favourite and I'm glad some other posts seem to agree with me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need the following to complete my Star Wars print:

Carrie Fisher

Frank Oz

Jeremy Bulloch (I know he's already coming)

James Earl Jones

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Anthony Daniels

Technically I also need Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness but they have both passed away.

So please Showmasters can we have any of the above, obviously the 2 dead guys (and Harrison Ford) are going to be impossiblities but any of the others would be great

Thanks

Quinny