meet up?

bl00djunkie

• 2 weeks later...

meet at park inn bar @ 4pm

head to the moon on the square @4.10

cheap food and drink!

hows that sound?

That sounds great... I'll be with Andy Bellefleur (well, my fella in costume ;) )

Jase is gonna look ace as Andy!! :(

• 3 months later...

Hi we may bump into some of you which will be nice but were staying at a completely different hotel near the town centre so will probably just see you all at the event later on. We arrive at about 1pm on the Friday and will head over as soon as we can.

Rachel & Sarah

PS Im a 50s freak so will be in full 50s flow with red lips, swing skirt and all !

Edited by Blackviolett

If there's a Weatherspoons that's always cheap and cheerful. My friend Shelley isn't arriving until latish so I might have to dissapear to check her in to the hotel. Are you all planning on going for drinks and then straight to the Park Inn ord going back and getting changed first?

If there's a Weatherspoons that's always cheap and cheerful. My friend Shelley isn't arriving until latish so I might have to dissapear to check her in to the hotel. Are you all planning on going for drinks and then straight to the Park Inn ord going back and getting changed first?

I will probably go back and get changed first too!

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still on - If so 5 more for a meet at the moon on the square .....

I'll drop Bloodjunkie a text in the morning so she can come on here and check this thread out just incas she has forgotten about it.

thanks - no worries if not Im sure we will all meet up soon enough xx