SUMMER MOVIES 2010 - Which are you excited about most?

nicky

Summer movies 2010 - I'm most excited about...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Summer movies 2010 - I'm most excited about...

• Iron Man 2
    • The A-Team
    • Predators
    • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
    • Toy Story 3
    • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    • The Expendables
    • Robin Hood
    • The Last Airbender
    • Shrek Forever After
    • Knight and Day
    • Salt
    • Jonah Hex
    • The Karate Kid
    • Get Him to the Greek
    • Inception
    • Piranha 3-D
    • Sex and the City 2
    • The Sorcerer's Apprentice
    • Killers

Here we go again with another summer movie poll. There are loads of films this year and about 75% of the ones in the poll above came from pre-existing sources whether it be sequel, spin-off, video-game, novel, comic or remake.

Anyway you know the drill; just vote for the one you wanna see the most. I've put the poll in order of which I think will do best here on the forum.

Predators gets top vote for me obviously by far - been waiting for this film for 20 yrs.

Am I only the only one who put shrek as there first choice...

Apparently this movies supposed to be like just as good, if not better then the first, though its the last one ever ;)

Think the person who was talking about the movie, stated there might be a puss in boots movie after this one, fingers crossed as he's was my favourite character..

Second would be Toy Story 3 followed by Iron Man

:P

LLAP :WAVE:

Edited by zebredy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted Iron Man 2 cause it's just epic.

But one that's not on the list is The Losers which is out at the end of May [O.K. So yes, not technically summer. Sue me :poki: ]. What's not to love about a Jeffrey Dean Morgan film...plus it has one of my favourite movie crush's Chris Evans [best thing about Fantastic Four was definitely him and Michael Chiklis] in it. Love his spot on comedic acting. :D

But one that's not on the list is The Losers which is out at the end of May [O.K. So yes, not technically summer. Sue me :poki: ].

Actually, it does belong on the list but at the time when I started this poll I didnt know much about it. :D

saw a trailer for the loosers, looks fun and zoe Saldana looks super hot in it.

the second a team trailer looks good, got to admit i was very against an a team movie especially without mel gibson as hanibal lol but im actually looking forward to this, the casting is growing on me even BA. love the get on the plane, man up and get on the plane lol, very funny scene with face and BA

i dont get twilight, the new movie looks so s**t just like the rest of them, just laughable like a dodgy b movie from the 90's you would see on sci fi channel lol