This is a good one.....

sparky8804

my first ever event was lfcc 09 and my first guest the legend that is tom baker in my first ever photo shoot

ive been through cm mk;s before but not knew how they worked and just saw the stands, wish id of known or asked. but i found the glory of cons and showmasters at last years lfcc

cm16 will be my first attending cm mk event.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first one was CM4 in Oct 2003! I met Anthony Head, Iyari Limon, Jonathan Hardy and Neil and Adrien Raymont from Matrix Reloaded! Was just looking to see who else was there and if I'd know about them before that date I would have got half the people there I think, lol! I've got some since though, but not all.

Mine was (I think) CM 13. I'd never head of SM before, or attended any signings at all. I'd found out that Alan Tudyk was going to be there, so I drove all the way down from Bristol for the sole purpose of meeting him.

I spent a good part of the day looking around the stalls and generally seeing what was going on until my VT number came up. I then got very star-struck, seemed to lose the power of speech, and proceeded to do almost everything under the 'not a good start' description Too Tall gives in the FAQs! Alan was very lovely though, nice and chatty, and pretty much maintained a short conversation with me all by himself! I was chuffed to bits with my auto and photograph. I also managed to redeem myself when I met him again at LFCC!

Echo :firedevil:

My first Collectormania MK was C6. I first met Richard Hatch, then Dirk Benedict, Adam Busch, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong, Nick Brendon, Billy Boyd & Richard Kiel - phew!! I must have been richer then!

My first actual meeting was Nick Brendon in 2003 when I went to v.badly run event that wasn't showmasters. However Nick was lovely so that made up for it :)

My first actual meeting was Nick Brendon in 2003 when I went to v.badly run event that wasn't showmasters. However Nick was lovely so that made up for it :)
I was there and agree with your assessment! It was my first ever con. Didn't meet anyone though. Just watched the talks.

Mine was Tony Head cant remember which one but was one of the first ones held in MK. Still go to all the ones he and the other buffy/angel lot are at too. not too far from my house either so very convenient though miss the shopping centre.

Mine was (I think) CM 13. I'd never head of SM before, or attended any signings at all. I'd found out that Alan Tudyk was going to be there, so I drove all the way down from Bristol for the sole purpose of meeting him.

I spent a good part of the day looking around the stalls and generally seeing what was going on until my VT number came up. I then got very star-struck, seemed to lose the power of speech, and proceeded to do almost everything under the 'not a good start' description Too Tall gives in the FAQs! Alan was very lovely though, nice and chatty, and pretty much maintained a short conversation with me all by himself! I was chuffed to bits with my auto and photograph. I also managed to redeem myself when I met him again at LFCC!

Echo :gorgeous:

That's good to hear, makes me even more excited to meet him at Hallowhedon! Spesh cos I am likely to be all blithery too! :(

• Moderators

CM16 will be my first MK event - my first CM at all was London last year (first meet there was Martin Klebba). First signing I ever went to was November 2008, and it's been a slippery slope from there!

First was Collectormania 13. Met John Barrowman and although it was late in the day and couldn't talk to people, I could see how he really wanted to. Managed to shake his hand and from even that 30 seconds, I've made sure I haven't missed a Collectormania since. This year I'm even going saturday and sunday as opposed to my usual traditional just sunday visit.

Last years cm was my first in MK. I'm quite sure Nathan Fillion was the first guest there I met. I wanted to have a bit of an odd picture at the photoshoot and was a bit nervous to ask and because of that my english became a bit crappier than it normally is. I was glad he did understand what I ment and a second later his thumb was in my I just like he did to Xander.

first guest I ever met was Jason Mewes at LFCC 2008.