Latest Guest Announcement - Charlie Bewley

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt usually pay to met guests again, but for charlie i will haha this will be the third time! Amazing Guest!!! So flirty and his photo sessions are always eventfull lol he is pretty much game for anything lol eeeekkkk sooo excited deff going now :) :WINCE:

Does this mean a possible twi talk with him and chaskey??

:) Hey Charlie. <-- its from a film I've no idea which ones.

Nice addition thankyou xx

The original Michael Caine 'Italian Job'? As seen most bank holidays, so even those born post Phantom Menace might have seen it.. LOL

Heh thanks, will have to watch that again to see if its the same line :)

Gonna get tickets soon for this I think x

i might be going blind but i cudnt find photo tickets in the online shop :S can someone just confirm he is doing them and on what days for me pretty pretty please :)

He is doing a photo session, this was announced in the main topic here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55858

It seems the tickets are not on sale in the shop yet. They should be available soon.

i might be going blind but i cudnt find photo tickets in the online shop :S can someone just confirm he is doing them and on what days for me pretty pretty please :)

He is doing a photo session, this was announced in the main topic here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55858

It seems the tickets are not on sale in the shop yet. They should be available soon.

Thanks for the link :smile: , does that mean he is doing a photo shoot on each day tho? Sorry to be a pain but its not that clear lol and it says they are on sale now??? Thing is im only going on the sunday, so need to make sure all the people i want to see is on the right day.

yay for bewley being announced all days as now can choose whichever day feel like going but may have to go to 2 as need to meet Georgia Moffett but am going with my big brother on a different day. I am gonna be so busy

Edited by Blonger

Charlies photo tickets are on sale now for Saturday and sunday. You can buy them in the online shop. I have mine cos apparently they're limited to 400 so wanted to get mine just incase :D

Whaaaaaaaat? How do u know this?