Bronson Pelletier PLEASE :)

JessieBear

Judging by the way the cast talk about him I'd LOVE to meet him.

I know a lot of people found Kiowa and Charlie arrogant... but I thought they were lovely... I guess its all a matter of opinion!

Kiowa? Arrogant? Who would think that?! :P He was so sweet and really very shy! Charlie was arrogant, but I loved him for it tbh. :( Eh, maybe they are totally different people behind the scenes.

lol I thought the same till I saw him last weekend, he's far from shy... I think we must have scared him at ET3 :D xx

Id like to meet him again. He was friendly and carried an entire Twilight Talk at CML single-handedly, no mean feat!

According to Tinsel, Bronson and Kiowa together are hilarious as they became such close friends during filming, so perhaps that is what we need! :(

A good bloke actually, happily chatted to people around the show. ;)

Edited by Rhianydd

He just seems quite arrogant tbh.

I agree that i dont wanna meet him again either. He was completely out of it when i saw him on the sunday, screwed up my auto twice.... looked completely hungover, and its the worst picture ive ever had with a guest, not only did he look drunk, his arm is covering my face and the photographer didnt take another one! (it wasnt Malcome :lol: i love his pictures!) . I did voice how disapointed i was to my friend, not realising he was walking behind me on his way to a break or something and had heard every word. He didnt look impressed.

But then agian i wudnt if someone was saying it about me lol

was really disapointed :D

Thats a shame.

I know it is too late now, but if you are ever unhappy with a photograph when it was taken, speak to the crew member there and they will see what they can do for you. Even grab TT. But dont wait til the photo session is over, as there is little that can be done then.

With the autos, any guest can make mistakes when they have been signing for hours, and these guys were crazily jetlagged all coming over to the UK, that along with tiredness can really take over. Jet lag doesnt usually kick in straight away does it, so a day or so later and they can be dead on their feet.

Same with the autos, speak up at the time and it can be fixed for you.

I just would like to ask, that as Bronsons name is at the head of this thread, that we are respectful.

We wouldnt want to put a guest off from coming.

Edited by Rhianydd

I totally agree, I love Bronson, he seems lovely. I found the crew really helpful at ET3 when I wasn't happy with my photo with Charlie, because my eyes were closed. No questions were asked they just let me have it reshot, which i think was brilliant, but then I always find the crew helpful!

I totally agree, I love Bronson, he seems lovely. I found the crew really helpful at ET3 when I wasn't happy with my photo with Charlie, because my eyes were closed. No questions were asked they just let me have it reshot, which i think was brilliant, but then I always find the crew helpful!

Thats cool!

Both Malcom and Danielle are great photographers, and both very approachable. But there are always crew around to help when the shoot is busy and underway! :whistling:

Thats cool!

Both Malcom and Danielle are great photographers, and both very approachable. But there are always crew around to help when the shoot is busy and underway! :whistling:

Agreed! :blush:

Oh yh I mean they are human. But when it's a hangover I don't have sympathy, my autos were sorted I'm just glad I didn't have a book or it wud have been ruined, but yh I completely understand when people make mistakes.

With the photo, I had never had a bad pic before so trusted the photographer that it looked good as they didn't do another one. Wen I picked it up that wasn't the case. And by then like u said it's too late :whistling:

Oh yh I mean they are human. But when it's a hangover I don't have sympathy, my autos were sorted I'm just glad I didn't have a book or it wud have been ruined, but yh I completely understand when people make mistakes.

With the photo, I had never had a bad pic before so trusted the photographer that it looked good as they didn't do another one. Wen I picked it up that wasn't the case. And by then like u said it's too late :D

Yes, it would ruin a book, a mistake with an auto. I must admit, I am nervous if I get a drawing signed cos my name is a pain to spell lol

Yes, horrible too if you have a bad pic :D

Mine are always shocking cos I look terrible in photos lmao but I know thats not the photographers fault in my case lol :whistling:

Heres to nice pics at ET4 :blush:

Definetly.. and I still want Bronson :)

lol yup Definitely :poki:

ho yeah :P

Team paul, i think you were not lucky :P

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_6875703_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...5_1724500_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_4302839_n.jpg

And i have more lol Really bronson is not a monster just a human and he make mistakes :)

Sometimes i have the "impression" (??) there are a team "anti -bronson" ^^ It's sad! We don't know bronson, kiowa, charlie etc. so don't judge them.

ps: i don't speak english very well but i try so don't be mean with me lol

Edited by talena

Definetly.. and I still want Bronson :)

lol yup Definitely :P

And i have more lol Really bronson is not a monster just a human and he make mistakes :)

Sometimes i have the "impression" (??) there are a team "anti -bronson" ^^ It's sad! We don't know bronson, kiowa, charlie etc. so don't judge them.

ps: i don't speak english very well but i try so don't be mean with me lol

Oh, I dont know! I thought you said that very well :P:poki:

Everyone forms different opinions of people, we dont all like the same people, but can we just think that he can read this thread please

Thankyou :(

Edited by Rhianydd

I understand wot ur saying but i havent said anything he didnt over hear me say on the day.....which doesnt make it any better but still.....

I havent said that he aint a nice guy or that his horrible or anything, he did a whole talk alone and credit to him for it. it is just that he was hungover and that ruined it for me and i felt it was unprofessional.

I have read ALOT worse people have written on threads in here about guests that get deleted... Im just sharing my experience at collectormania.

well what i can tell of bronson i think he is just a young lad having fun nothing wrong with that and hats off to him he carried out a talk all on his own nervous as hell and kept the crowd going for 45 mins to me that was pretty impressive and he was very fun and chatty all the way through

so my verdict bronson for et4 wohooooooo

I think it'll do him good if he reads it.

hehehhehehhehe

Bronson as a guest seems fine, I thought he was really nice and then so excited to get a more personal experience with him, with a drink in him though he's not very nice at all, and knowing certain things makes him even less likable.

• 5 months later...

I'd LOVE to meet Bronson and then i can have my own opinion on him based upon my pwn experience with him.........

Although what i've seen and heard of him i believe he's very funny and a lovely guy.......

Would love to meet him............

For another cm or lfcc yeah, but not for a weekend con, I can imagine he wud take full advantage of the parties n drink, not great for those who wud have Sunday shoots... I wud love to be proven wrong though if he were to b announced as a guest