Bronson Pelletier PLEASE :)

JessieBear

I met him at Collectormania in Nov he was amazing

He scared the life out f my son cos he was trying to get the jacket he was wearing off him cos he really liked it.

He kept saying to my son, " i really like your jaket, let me have it" lol

Well, i met Bronson too

He is not arrogant :) He's very nice, funny and yes he likes drinking :blink:

Make you your own opinion.

ps: sorry for my english :D

Your english was very good

He looks lovely and friendly in interviews, but I suppose you can never really tell. I know a lot of people found Kiowa and Charlie arrogant... but I thought they were lovely... I guess its all a matter of opinion!

Well, i met Bronson too

He is not arrogant :) He's very nice, funny and yes he likes drinking :P

ps: sorry for my english :P

I was crewing and I saw him "backstage" so to speak, he was fine as a guest but behind that aspect he wasn't very nice.

Edited by Crépuscule

Well, i met Bronson too

He is not arrogant :) He's very nice, funny and yes he likes drinking :P

ps: sorry for my english :P

I was crewing and I saw him "backstage" so to speak, he was fine as a guest but behind that aspect he wasn't very nice.

really? I always wonder if the guests are the same behind the scenes.... was he rude or was it just a vibe?

Judging by the way the cast talk about him I'd LOVE to meet him.

I know a lot of people found Kiowa and Charlie arrogant... but I thought they were lovely... I guess its all a matter of opinion!

Kiowa? Arrogant? Who would think that?! :YAHOO: He was so sweet and really very shy! Charlie was arrogant, but I loved him for it tbh. :dance: Eh, maybe they are totally different people behind the scenes.

Judging by the way the cast talk about him I'd LOVE to meet him.

I know a lot of people found Kiowa and Charlie arrogant... but I thought they were lovely... I guess its all a matter of opinion!

Kiowa? Arrogant? Who would think that?! :YAHOO: He was so sweet and really very shy! Charlie was arrogant, but I loved him for it tbh. :dance: Eh, maybe they are totally different people behind the scenes.

I think it was the shyness that some people mistook as boredom and arrogance! i thought he was lovely! and charlie was brill XD