hi there im with a group that has a room booked at the travel lodge. we need 1 more person to share with us. it's from fri-mon. the cost will be about £53 for all three nights in total. not too bad. it's not far from the centre. do u want to join us? :lol:

Actually i will say a provisinal yes. If that is ok? Unless youve found somebody else already? Thing is I cant come on the Thursday cos i thnk weve got rehearsals at college. But I will know nearer the time. If all else fails i could book coaches to go up on the Sat and Sun but it may cost a bomb.

Charlotte

ps feel free to email me

honeybun_y2k@hotmail.com

Im coming from Chatham in Kent. There may be a little problem. Well actually a big one. Icant really get there till Friday night, becuase we have a show coming up then. Annie get your gun in fact. So i dont blame you if you want to ask somebody else. Thing is I do know where to get the money from im having a hard time as it is at the moment cos nobody will employ me etc. A mini rant there. Grrrr.

So what is this place like? Have you been there before?

Tell me more bout yourself.

Charlottex

• 2 weeks later...

hey ya'all! don't worry charlotte, none of us know each other (apart from me and nili cause we met and hung out at c4 cause we went on our own) the rest of us all met on these very fine boards and are getting to know each other! we are all on msn too so we do chat from time to time! xx

Yeah I met him at the London premiere of The Return Of The King premiere in London. It was so cool. Basically me and my m8 caught his attention and he came over and asked me for my name and gave me his autgraph. It was cool. Im kinda nackered so i will tell you the full story another time.

Charlotte

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone is looking to share a room for c5, please check out our topic "anyone wanna share a room" cause there are I think 5 of us sharing so far so we have room for another few people (we are getting 2 rooms).

we didn't know each other prior to either c4 or meeting on here so don't worry! xx

ps-we're talking about £18/night, depending on how many people are sharing but it def will not be more that £20 and might even be less if we get a few more peeps!