Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I've literally JUST finished Shift by Rachel Vincent in the Werecat series, and am now trying to hunt it town as an e book so that I can put it on my reader. As don't think that I can't wait for it to be delivered and don't have time to go into town. Marc or Jace???!!! I am obsessed with this series! Have read all the other books in less that a week. I have plenty of other book awaiting my attention and wanted to get the other books read in time for next week, however I don't think I would be able to concentrate until I find out who Faythe chooses!! So my hunt for the e book begins!

Can't get it for Ebook in UK or at least on the Kindle as I've tried myself. It killed me having to wait 7 days to read it. But it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it, the only thing I would of liked abit more closure at the end.

Started really Torment last night. Enjoying it so far, after that it's Angel. Has anyone read it yet?

EDIT: dead happy, was planing on buying Vampire Academy series for my kindle after the con if I've got some money left. However 2 of them were too good to be true. Got VA and Spirt Bound for only £5.60 (£2.80 each). What a bargin. I'll have to keep a look out to see if the other ones go down to that sort of price. :D

Edited by ~Jenny~

Have discovered that I can't get it on eBook. So have made a trip into town this afternoon (leaving a chicken pox covered 4 yr old and an over excited 18mth old with hubby!) to buy the book. It is now in my possession and will remain in my hands until finished. Which means that hubby is now doing the bath and bed routine with the kids and I'm not going to PTA meeting tonight! Now, Where's the wine? *wanders off in the direction on the kitchen*

:smile: you'll have to let me know what you think!

What other books are you planning on reading? I'm trying to get Torment, Angel and Crescendo (when it's out) read before the con. Fingers crossed Amazon don't mess me about like they did with Alpha.

So I've finished Alpha! Excited but sad all at the same time. Am I the only one who feels a little bit empty after finishing a book? Especially a series when you really get into the characters and the story and all of a sudden you've finished it and it's gone. Anyway, I loved it1 I could hardly sleep last night I was itching to finish it, I think Faythe made the right choice in the end, although I do love *a** too! Come on I'm not giving it away.

What I am planning on reading?! Weeelll, yesterday I also brought, Torement, Dark Flame (book 4 of the immortals series) and Clockwork Angel which is part of the infernal devices series, the prequel the the mortal instruments (would highly recommend that series for anyone who hasn't read it yet.) Didn't realize that Crescendo isn't out until tomorrow! so next week will be buying crescendo and Angel. Also need to get Lover Mine from the black dagger brotherhood series and am also looking and covet and crave by J.R Ward. Along with the other mountain of unread books that I have including the Darren Shan books, that should keep me going for a couple more months (I hope).

What about you Jenny, what are you planning next?

I thought the ending was rubbish. I really loved the book it, but it ending far too quickly and far too many things left open. I'm really happy with who she choose. Would of been gutted, if she choose differently. I've ask her on facebook and Rachel said "I'm not ruling out a spinoff, but I'm not currently writing one. :)" So We'll have to see, but I think if she leaves it too long she won't bother as all the hype will have gone.

I've just read Torment going to start on Angel later. After that it will be Crescendo. Then I'm not sure, have got a quite few books out soon, so I'll be reading the last in the series of all them before they come out and I plan to read the Vampire Academy series before Last Sacrifice is due out, as it's been a while since I've read them. Still need to read JR Ward's series, but not sure when I'll have the time or when I can be bothered.

so many books, so little time! :blink:

All I know is she's just handed over If I die (5th Soul Screamer) and is about to start her new young adult. All I know is that one of the characters is called Olivia. Rachel hasn't give anything away yet!

If you like this

http://www.facebook.com/rachelkvincent?ref=sgm

you will get updates when she's aloud to give them, also she does loads of giveaways.

So far I haven't won a thing, Gutted. Hopefully we'll know when she's written some of it. I keep hoping that it's a spin off with Jace. But from what she's she I very much doubt it.

Have you read Kiss Me Deadly yet? Raally enjoyed Rachels book in there. It's made me really looking forward to MStSteal.

EDIT: :D;):YAHOO::YAHOO: Just got an email to say Crescendo has been dispatched! I'd better hurry up and finish Angel before it arrives!

Edited by ~Jenny~

So I emailed Christine Feehan a few weeks ago about the Dark Series and I got a reply. I was fan girling it was so amusing. She said shewas happy I loved the books and that I'd got my boyfriend reading them aswell. She suggested I join her forum if I hadn't joined already (which I had) and also that she will continue with the series for as long as she can. So I was like YAY!!!

Hey guys!

Well I've been off work poorly for the past few days so have been reading the immortal series. Reading Shadowland now.

I absolutely love the Mortal Instruments series so will be buying Clockwork Angel when I can :)

Eeeek Sam yay for you getting a reply from Christine Feehan! How awesome! I would have been fangirling too! Ha ha ha I actually did that the other week when Nancy Holder tweeted me and then the other day! I <3 her books!

Hmm ok so last night started and finished Torment....Not quite sure what i thought of it to be honest, Was'nt as captivated with it as i was fallen :smile:

But just been looking at theaes has any one read them and if so are they any good!

Maggie Shayne – Wings in the Night (Twilight) Series

:) x

I've just read Crescendo. Can't believe what Patch's real name is!(wonder why she's picked it, I'll have to ask at her talk) Not sure what to read next as I've read all of the books I'm getting signed next week.

I'll get the next Kelley Armstrong book after the con. Might treat myself to a few books on the Kindle, to keep me entertainned till Friday.