Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted, my Kindle was ment to be posted yeaterday, not going to get it now till at least 29th Sept ;) . I was going to order a few books for it which come out on 28th, but don't know if I have the patients to wait for them or do I just order the books.

I'm in the middle of the Shifter Series, getting ready for Alpha which is out Soon. I can't wait to see how the series ends. Fingers crossed it's a happy ending.

I love the Soul Screamer. Have you read Fearless from Kiss Me Deadly?

Have you pre-ordered Alpha? I went to Waterstones Yesterday and asked if I ordered it would I be able to get it on Oct 1st, they said I may have to wait a few days as it's not a big realise. ATM I've got it ordered from amazon, but didn't really want to wait for them to post it out to me.

That sounds :D !

I'm just about to start Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I love the Dark/dream Hunter series, so fingers crossd I'll like this too.

love love love dark hunter series, as i speak iam getting the dark hunter symbol tatoo done on my arm :) . Cant wait to read Infinity part of the nick chronicles one of my favorite characters

Yey I was kinda thinking about that, but then I'd want the charmed logo, Vampire Academy one, A bat for Lynsay Sands books and a few other things. Was going to try and design one myself but for where I want it, I think it would look too over crowded.

It was a good book, looking forward to the next one, next year.

I just usually preorder from amazon cos although they take a while to get here it's usually cheaper and I tend to forget about my preorders until I get the "it's on it's way" email and then it's like eeee look at that surprise presents :WINCE: No never heard of Fearless from Kiss Me Deadly I'll have a look for it :)

Yey I was kinda thinking about that, but then I'd want the charmed logo, Vampire Academy one, A bat for Lynsay Sands books and a few other things. Was going to try and design one myself but for where I want it, I think it would look too over crowded.

It was a good book, looking forward to the next one, next year.

I have that :)

That looks good. I'll have to have a look to see what I wnat and see if I can make it work some how.

Jazz. Have you read the anything about My Soul To Steal? Here's a link if you havn't

http://rachelvincent.proboards.com/index.c...&thread=664

Fearless is about Nash and his ex-girlfriend Sabine. It's set about a year before MStSave I think. I really enjoyed it and after reading it, I'm dying to see what happens in the next book.

I'll get mine from Amazon, fingers crossed I don't have to wait too long for it to arrive.

Last night I took some painkillers for a headache and passed out at about 9pm woke up at 1am and read Spirit Bound til 5am lol so now I have maybe 150 pages left lol my kisses from hell book arrived today too not sure when that was due out but it's now on my bookshelf :) so now I only have 25 books to read :lol:

I'm going to order Kisses From Hell sometime. Might I only want it for Richelle Mead's story. Don't think they are any other author's I read in that one.

Are you loving Spirt bound? It's on of my fav from series. Can't wait for the last one in Dec.

I know me too. Can't wait to find out who the spin off are about. This is taken for her website

At the moment, I'm not allowed to reveal the title, premise, or full cast of characters. I can tell you that it'll be written in third person, so we'll get a number of characters' perspectives. One of them will be Sydney. The others are a secret for now. Also, expect a cameo from Rose

I'm hoping Dimitri :smile: is one of the books.

Just got the 3rd Kelley Armstrong book today, will start reading it in a few days when I've finished the Shifter series.

Paige???... let me think, was she one of the witches? I'm sure I'll remember when I start reading it. Just finished Prey so after Shift I'll start it. I forgot why I only read that one once. It' so upsetting :(

Edited by ~Jenny~