Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

I'm not a big fan either. Far too many love triangles for my liking!

Just come back from The Works and have 6 more books to add to the collection.

Christine Feehan ~ Night Game

JR Ward ~ Lover Eternal (only missing Lover Awakened and Lover Mine)

Keri Arthur ~ Beneath A Rising Moon, Beneath A Darkening Moon

Rachel Caine ~ Ill Wind, Heat Stroke

Has anyone read any of them?

Hopefully I can find the others in the series cheapish somewhere if they are any good.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve actually read Ill wind by Rachel Caine and am currently part way through the second book, Heat Stroke. They’re quite good, although, if I’m honest, I put down Heat Stroke over a week ago and haven’t picked it back up yet. Not saying that that has anything to do with the book itself, I've just been too engrossed in another book series. :D

At some stage I will be investing in the whole series. Apparently the works is the place to go for that!

Well they were the only ones in the one I went too today. Am hoping to get the others sometime! I loved the Morganville series, so I was hoping to like this one as well.

I've just found out Night Game is book 3 of a series. So I'm unsure what to do with that one. Wait to see if I can get books 1-2 or just read it and see what I think.

The Keri Arthur's there is only 2 so at least if I don't like them, I don't have to hunt around to see how the story ends. As I'm the type od person who has to know these things.

I've got so many unread books (mostly series) just sitting on my bookshelf, I just can't be arrrsed to read them :( I NEED to read Hush Hush before October, but I just can't bring myself to pick it up hah!

I've just started to read stolen by Kelly Armstrong. Only a chapter of the way in, but sounds really good so far. Looking forward to reading more later.

Just ordered a Kindle. Hope they are as good as everyone makes out. Not sure what book to order first to go on it. Might get Crescendo as I'll be getting a copy yo sogn at ET4.

Anyone got/read and new and interesting book lately?

I'm still waiting on getting Kelley's Armstrongs 2 book, so I've been reading the Soul Screamers to pass the time.

What did you think of Soul Screamers?

I read the first two books in the Mercy Thompson series, ‘Moon Called’ and ‘Blood Bound’, recently. They were surprisingly good and certainly worth you checking them out! I have the next two books on order, but I am currently reading the clockwork angel while I wait. (I received the book last Friday. I have no idea why I still haven't finished it) :smile:

Edited by RealNightmares

I really liked the Soul Screamers. Looking forward to My Soul To Steal in Jan. I agree tho it's not Shifters are they are epic. Can't wait for Alpha.

I really liked Linger. Cried at the end. It's going to seem like a life time waiting for Forever. Fingers crossed it's a happey ending!

I love the Morganville Vampires series. The only thing I was gutted about is I paid £30 for them 2 weeks later a friends gets them all for £13.98! WAs not happy :smile: Nevermind! They are still worth what I paid for them. All ready ordered Ghost Town.

Just got back from the works book shop with 9 new books that I probably didn't need but they were only 15 quid and I got 2 of rachel caines weather wardens series 3 charlene harris books (but not true blood) and a couple other series that sounded good :) chuffed to bits!

I'm still reading the dark series though sadly am running out now. I have just ordered the last 4 which are currently out which makes my Dark Series book collection to 20. Dark Peril is the next one and its actually released in a few days but its £9 so I'm gonna wait for it to come down in price me thinks, theres also another after that called Dark Predator but it isn't out till 2011. I seriously recommend these books, they may not be to everyone's likings but I absolutely love them.

I liked most of them. A few really bored me. I'll read the new one when my local Library has it.

I'm about 150 ages into Stolen, but I've put it on hold till tomorrow as a book I pre-ordered months ago finally arrived yesterday so I've been reading that.

Does anyone know what The Works in Brum is like? I was planning on popping in before getting my bus home. Just wondering if it would be worth it.

OK, it's not a vampire book, but has anyone else read The Hunger Games trilogy? They're being heralded as the next big YA series after Twilight and the first two are fantastic. I'm just waiting impatiently for the third to arrive on my doorstep, thought I'd pop in and see if anyone else is in a similar situation. :D