Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for you ordering them Jenny! They just get better and better!

I bought Fallen from Smith's the last week. Also, Linger and Shiver came in the post the other day too yay! Not started any of them yet though as I've finally begun reading the True Blood series. On the 2nd book now.

I've finally started the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm on book 5 at the moment. Loving them, would defiantly recommend them, the are most defiantly of more adult theme - if you get what I mean!! So not really suitable for younger readers.

Also finished the Divine series by P.C. Cast, took me a little while to get into the first one, but loved them.

Got to be honest, still haven't attempted to read shiver, I just struggled so much to get into and ended up putting it down, think I will have to try again as so many of you recommend it.

Next on my list is a Rachel Vincent series brought from my favorite cheap bookshop!

I keep looking at the True Blood books but not sure whether to invest or not, re they any good twilight obsessive?

I've finally started the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm on book 5 at the moment. Loving them, would defiantly recommend them, the are most defiantly of more adult theme - if you get what I mean!! So not really suitable for younger readers.

Also finished the Divine series by P.C. Cast, took me a little while to get into the first one, but loved them.

Got to be honest, still haven't attempted to read shiver, I just struggled so much to get into and ended up putting it down, think I will have to try again as so many of you recommend it.

Next on my list is a Rachel Vincent series brought from my favorite cheap bookshop!

I keep looking at the True Blood books but not sure whether to invest or not, re they any good twilight obsessive?

Now that I have finally got used to the writing style I'm really enjoying the TB books although I hate to say this but I actually enjoyed the tv series more. I think that's because it shows the background of the other characters rather than just seeing it from Sookie's perspective.

Sam, I still need to buy all the Dark series. Lol I only have that 1 I read ages ago which was awesome so eventually I'll get round to buy the rest lol.

Well I thought I'd treat myself with my Birthday money now that I've almost got the Con money put away. Hopefully they'll arrive soon as I've almost finished book 3 and I'm still waiting of book 4 from the library. fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.

I need to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. They are on my list, but other things keep getting added to it. I will one day get to read them.

I've read the Dark series, I really like a few of them, but to me a few let the series down. Glad I got the from the library, instead of buying them.

I really enjoyed Shiver and Linger, but it did take a while for me to get into them as well.

I love all of Racehl Vincent books can't wait for Alpha to come out in Oct. Gutted they won't be anymore afterwards.

Hey, I was wondering has anyone got a Kindle? I'm thinking about getting one to save space in my bedroom and also money in the long run. Just wondered what everyone thinks of them.

I really need a Works. Mine closed down just after Christmas. Gutted

I love the Shifter series. Can't wait for the last one in October. I'm about half way through Lord of Misrule. Can't wait to read the next 3.

i'm not sure what to do, as I'm slowly running out of room in my book cases. I do fancy one. As all my books will be together. And in the long run it should save me money. But I know what you mean about loving them in books. I don't think they'll be the same. I wish I knew someone who had one to I could have a look.

No, I've not read them ones yet. I went to the Library and someone got book one until next week. So I'll order them just before I go back to work as I'm off for 2 weeks.

I'm about to start book 5 of the Morganville Series. Loving them so far. and then I'll start the Kelley Armstrong's series.

Well all the ones I've been looking at, it's the same realise day as the book. But will have to see if it works out that way. Which would be good, as you don't have to wait till they are in stock and then for them to be posted. (which in some cases it takes about 3 weeks or at least some of my book do)

I've noticed some of the books you save loads and others not so much. I guess it all depends on how much the book is. Maybe I'll keep looking to see about the realise dates and price. Maybe it will help make up my mind.

Well I'm all excited, I found that there's The Works kinda close by, so I popped in today (it was smaller than I would of liked tho) and treat myself to a few books. I had most of the ones that were there, but I did get 5 of the JR Ward books. So i just need to other 3. Does anyone know how big the one in Brum is? I'll have a few hours to kill on the Monday after the Convention and was wondering if it was worth while having a walk to it. While a wait for my bus.

I've just finished book 6 of the Morganville series so I've got 2 more to go (I think for now anyway) and then I'll start on Kelley Armstrong series, then I'll have to give JR Ward, as I've heard loads of good comments about them.