Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

Just ordered Evernight by Claudia Gray, looks good, will let you know if it actually is or not! Has anyone else read this and/or the 2nd one Stargazer.

Finished Fallen in 1 and half days LOVED IT can't wait for Torment. Thought it was slow to start but i thought it was all summed up in one book i didn't know it was going to be a series so now i understand why it took so long explaining everything but loads of action in the end, and they say never judge a book by its cover... i only bought it because i loved the cover! :thumbup:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just ordered from Amazon:

Hush Hush

Fallen

Succubus Blues

The Immortals: Evermore

and

NightWorld (1-3 in one book)

added a few more to my saved list but decided this was enough for me for now. I'm waiting till the end of the month for the Hush Hush book as I prefer paperback books to hardback and the paperback doesn't come out till 27th May but I don't mind waiting I'll have enough to keep me occupied.

I'm gonna start properly on HoN tonight, I just want to see what they are about and since I got the first one free I say it's about time =]

Get reading girl then you can find out who my new cosplay is I've added to my list in my signature

Oooh! awesome. I want to know =]

I'm gonna start properly on HoN tonight, I just want to see what they are about and since I got the first one free I say it's about time =]

Get reading girl then you can find out who my new cosplay is I've added to my list in my signature

Oooh! awesome. I want to know =]

Its because of that book that I walked around all night with the drawing on my forehead :wub:

HURRAAAAY Beckyyyyy!!!! About bleeding time!

Hee hee hee Sam can't wait to see it! I think we should all dress up the Sunday night of ET4 as HoN characters ha ha! Wait....it depends on what the theme is yet lol!

Lol Hattie you looking amazing!

I have just ordered from Amazon:

Hush Hush

Fallen

Succubus Blues

The Immortals: Evermore

and

NightWorld (1-3 in one book)

added a few more to my saved list but decided this was enough for me for now. I'm waiting till the end of the month for the Hush Hush book as I prefer paperback books to hardback and the paperback doesn't come out till 27th May but I don't mind waiting I'll have enough to keep me occupied.

After i read all the night world stories i was like, well wheres the next one, only to find out that after 17 years it still hasnt been finished and released yet so i checked LJ Smiths blog and amazon and it looked like it was set to release in april but hasn't yet =/ ive only been waiting a few months but imagine being one of those people who read the book in 1993 and waiting all this time for the final book! anyway, i cant wait for book 10 of night world; Strange Fate. Although theres some extra mini stories on LJ Smiths blog from the characters of night world to keep me going.

HURRAAAAY Beckyyyyy!!!! About bleeding time!

Hee hee hee Sam can't wait to see it! I think we should all dress up the Sunday night of ET4 as HoN characters ha ha! Wait....it depends on what the theme is yet lol!

Lol Hattie you looking amazing!

Me & my sis was planning to do a HoN dress up one of the nights too... no matter what the theme lol :YAHOO:

I ordered Hush Hush yesterday since Becca's going to be a guest :clap:

Has anyone read it? Any good?

I've heard lots of positive feedback about it so I can't wait to read it.

I also ordered The Last Song. Loved the movie :dance:

And...I pre-ordered The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner :P

Can't wait to read them all.

I'm going to be busy :D

Seriously shifter's series Rachel Vincent FTW!

I love these can't wait for Alpha in Oct. And her Soul Screamers sound amazing as well. Can't wait till they are all in stock on a website I've found to get all 3. As I don't think I can wait till Oct of the first one in the UK.

Just wanted to let you all know that the Eclipse Movie companion is now £5.50 on Amazon.co.uk or it was yesterday anyway lol

Ordered mine yesterday. and if anyone interested the Eclipse Collector's ed edition. I have paid £22 for Twilight and £15 for New Moon. So if your collecting them as well I think it's a bargin.

I ordered Hush Hush yesterday since Becca's going to be a guest biggrin.gif

I've read it and my daughter has read it twice. I really liked it. It was different!

As for Vampire Diaries: The Return - I really don't like them. I have no idea what LJ Smith was taking when she wrote them but they seem to me to bear absolutely no relation to the first 4 books! They are disjointed and awkward to read. But that's just my opinion!

I ordered Hush Hush yesterday since Becca's going to be a guest biggrin.gif

As for Vampire Diaries: The Return - I really don't like them. I have no idea what LJ Smith was taking when she wrote them but they seem to me to bear absolutely no relation to the first 4 books! They are disjointed and awkward to read. But that's just my opinion!

yea i am trying to read that at the moment but i cant do it its just not as good as the first four!!! I have pre-ordered the Bree Tanner book and my waterstones store is opening at 5am so i shall so be there sat outside waiting for it to open!!!

I have read past book 5 of the Vampire Diaries books yet after what you have all been saying I'm now intriged as I loved the first 4!

has anyone ready the Generation Dead series by Daniel Waters? I really liked them although at times you can tell he hasnt done much before writing them the story is so good and such a good idea!

also people should read the Looking Glass Wars series by Frank Beddor they are my favourites so good!

I have read past book 5 of the Vampire Diaries books yet after what you have all been saying I'm now intriged as I loved the first 4!

has anyone ready the Generation Dead series by Daniel Waters? I really liked them although at times you can tell he hasnt done much before writing them the story is so good and such a good idea!

also people should read the Looking Glass Wars series by Frank Beddor they are my favourites so good!

I'm trying to work my way through book 6 of Vampire Diaries. Finding the writing a bit iffy lol.

I have heard of the Looking Glass Wars but not read them before.

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start to read the House of Night novels!! I brought the first three a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying Marked. I brought the versions with the colourful edges because I think they are pretty!! :D:D