Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vampire Academy Series is getting a spin off series though I am still sad to see it go :/ Waiting for Dear John to arrive saw the movie and I very nearly almost cried so thought I'd see if the book could push me over!

Am I the only one who doesn't read vampire novels?

I don't :dance:

I've only read the Twi Saga [duhh] and one other one.. Eternal Kiss or something like that o.O

Not really a reader of fantastical stuff in general!

I'm currently on Kathy Reichs' latest novel.

I'm finally reading Burned after pestering the WH Smiths staff as I couldn't see it on the shelves so they had to go get me a book from the new stock that had just come in. After that I've got either the 1st in the Morganville series to read or I've got the Sookie Stackhouse (lol never know whether to say that or True Blood) series to read!

The Sookie Stackhouse/TrueBlood series is great i really enjoyed them...just waiting for the last 2 to come out in paperback.

Have read 'Hush, Hush' this week which was amazing. Love it......and also have read the Vampire academy 3,4 and 5 ..they were amazing..im sooo glad i met Richelle Mead at ET3......just gotta wait for last one now...:-(

think im going to go to libary and try out some of the book suggestions on here...

I've just got Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy from Waterstones free when I pre-ordered Bree's book. I thought it was a good idea at the time, but now I'm not so sure. Everyones give it some great comments, I know I'll end up buying the series.

I can't believe how much I've got to read.2 more books in the Dark series Hush Hush, Soul Screamers series, I NEED to re-read The Twilight Saga before 3rd July.

So many books so little time. :)

EDIT: Just about to order Hush, Hush. When I noticed the Frequently Bought Together bit. Has anyone read

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Fallen by Lauren Kate

They sound quite good. Not sure whether to order them together! Can anyone help me out, are they worth buying or getting from the library?

Edited by ~Jenny~

I've read Fallen and I really liked it though its quite similar to Hush, Hush I thought, though I read Fallen first as I was still waiting for Hush, Hush.

I was gonna read fallen after hush hush but thought they would be similar ...so its been sat on my book shelf for a few months but i am gonna read it after burned (hon)

Hey, up until I read this thread the only thing other than chick lit and James Patterson that I had read was Twilight.

I have now read - Mortal Instruments, Love it!

Vampire Diaries, although I actually like the TV series better than the books tbh.

Fallen, which I really enjoyed and can't wait for the next one

Weather warden series - not vamps but would recommend

Have just brought 5 P.C Cast books - Goddess of Partholon books, so they are my next ones.

I have just finished all 8 of the Morganville Vampires in 9 days! I love them, absolutely amazing.

Next on my list is Hush, Hush to order and then the new Stephanie Meyer on Saturday!

Jenny - You asked about Shiver. I've got it and have started it, but I really can't get into it. Although people have said really good things about it, so I will try again, but not at the moment.

:)

Cheers fro letting me know. I havn't ordered it yet. I've just got Hush, Hush and an waiting on the Seal Screamer series, plus I want to read the Twilight Saga before 2nd July So I'm in no hurry to get it. You'll have to let when you get around too reading it.

I think I'll order Fallen next time I order something from Amazon, as loads of people have said it's good.

List of books ive read so far and LOVED them all;

HoN novels, Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned &got Awakened on pre order

Vampire Academy series, VA, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound & got Last Sacrifice on pre order

Evernight series, Evernight, Stargazer &got Hourglass on pre-order.

Fallen &got Torment on pre order.

Hush, Hush &got Crescendo on pre order.

Shiver &got Linger on preorder,

The Immortals Series, Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland &got Dark Flame on pre order,

Immortal by Gillian Shields &got Betrayal on preorder,

Wicked Lovely series, Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity and Radiant Shadows

Blood and Chocolate

Night World Vol1 Vol 2 and Vol3 &got book 10 Strange Fate on pre order

Vampire Diaries Vol1&2 and Vol3&4 & Vampire Diaries the Return: NightFall and Shadow Souls &got Midnight on pre order.

Books i've still got to read are Need (book1) & Captivate (book2) by Carrie Jones, Meridian by Amber Kitzer, The Hollow by Jessica Verday, and ive still only read the first True Blood book, so got 9 (is it?) to catch up on.

Waiting for my Short Second Life of Bree Tanner at the mo.

And my amazon wish list is about as long as my arm with other supernatural novels! so when i get money i will be ordering those too.

So far this week I've read - Hush,Hush, which I have to say was amazing and Vampire Academy. That came free when I order the Bree Tanner book. And I'm surprised to say that I really enjoyed it - and am of into town in the morning to get the remaining books! How bad is that?