Books HELP :)

lil nightmare

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they release all the HoN books with the coloured edges so I don't have an odd collection! :(

My HoN collection is now all messed up. My first book has the image of the face on it but its also on the side of the book, then up till Tempted they all match, Tempted then has the orange edges and Burned is a hardback. I'll get a picture of my first book later to show you what I mean if I can.

I've read the 1st 2 books and just started the third. I am really enjoying them, but do see abit what people have said about not alot actually happening. Yet I can sit easily Reading them and not want to put it down!! First books that's happened with for me since Twilight.

Thanks for the links everyone :D and I was so jealous of the snazzy colours on the HoN books they look so pretty!

I've asked a seller on Ebay how much he'll charge to get Souls Screamers. I'll let you know what he says when he get's back to me! I've had a few things from him before and it's normally an okish price.

Edited by ~Jenny~

I just finished reading the first two Soul Screamers books. Once they arrived in the post, and once I started reading them, I was incapable of putting them down. I devoured them quickly and, I have to say, they were quite delectable :( I've already said this before (somewhere a few pages back in this thread) but, everyone needs to get them!! Seriously!

and also read 'The Body Finder' by Kimberly Derting. Definitely an author to watch out for. Buy it on amazon now and you could get your hands on a first edition :D

I'm really just repeating my last post, but these books definitely deserve more than one shout out... even if it is from the same person.

Edited by RealNightmares

^^^ :D I was like that with the Shifters series. Where did you get them from? I've search all over online I can find 2 but not 1.

I just jumped on the shifter bandwagon. The books, fingers crossed, should arrive in the post tomorrow. Are they any good?

I got the first Soul Screamer book on amazon (uk). It’s a bit more expensive than their retail price, but it’s cheaper than buying it on Amazon.com and having them shipped over. Definitely worth the extra £2 :(

I read all 5 in 8 days. which is REALLY good for me. I loved them and couldn't but them down. I heard about then on here and ordered the first one from the local library. I was not even half way throught the first book and ordered all of them. Can't wait till the Alpha in Oct.

I looked into ordered from USA but It was going to cost £32 for the 3 so I decided against it.

That’s some pretty fast reading! It'll take me twice as long to read them (I'm a very slow reader), but I can't wait until the arrive!

£32 is a bit excessive for 3 paperback books. Probably a good thing you didn’t have them imported. I think it works out at about £8 for the first book when you order them through Amazon uk. That’s about £2 above their retail price. Not bad I suppose. Beats waiting until their UK release in October!

It was. I had a huge headache afterwards but i couldn't help myself. Once i started I couldn't but it down. It was just one more chapter, just one more. Next thing I knew I'd read half the book.

I've just got a message from from the seller on Ebay and it's £6.25 each plus £2.15 P&P. So i think I'll give that a miss as well. I've found someone whos going to USA and Hopefully he'll bring book one home for me. I've got a website that has book 2 in stock for £5.55 and its free P&P so I'll ordered that one when book 3 comes out next month.

Yeah, sounds like waiting is your best option :)

You could always download ‘My Soul to Lose’ to pass the time though. It’s a free download and basically tells you what happened to the protagonist before the first book ‘My Soul to Take’. I don't want to say any more about in case I give anything away, but it's worth reading.

Yet I can sit easily Reading them and not want to put it down!! First books that's happened with for me since Twilight.

I was exactly the same! Certain things get a little repetitive too but I still think it's an amazing series!

I think I'll wait til the 3rd book comes out in a couple of weeks to get the soul screamers books then I can read them all at the same time I cannot wait for Alpha with the shifters seires I tried to pace myself but I'd start reading then the next time I'd look up I'd have read half the book and wouldn't even have noticed chapters or anything :huh:

Ive read all the HON books and really got into them waiting for awakened now which im hoping wont take forever.

Ive also read the first 3 Immortals books Evermore Blue moon and shadowland Just waiting for Dark Flame to come out now.

Also the first 4 Vampire Acadamy books were a good read just waiting for the 5th which is released tomorrow yay.

All have been a good read that I never put down. x

I am going to read the HoN books when I have finished Dear John and the first Vampire Diaries book! Don't let me not do it.

DONT lmao they're poop :D

Aw but everyone else loves them

I really don't know why honestly, I read like four of them and then wanting to claw my eyes out, they spend like ageeeeeeeeees re-capping the previous book, and the whole story is like this happened then this happened and then i did this, then we did this

GAH lol they're SO bad =[

I think I'll wait til the 3rd book comes out in a couple of weeks to get the soul screamers books then I can read them all at the same time I cannot wait for Alpha with the shifters seires I tried to pace myself but I'd start reading then the next time I'd look up I'd have read half the book and wouldn't even have noticed chapters or anything :poki:

I've just found 2 different dates for Alpha. 17th Sept and 1st Oct. Fingers crossed the first one is right so we don't have to wait as long. My mam's friend has just gone to USA so I've asked if they can get me the first one, as I've already ordered the second. Will ordered book 3 when it's out.

I'm still reading the Dark series so I'm in no rush for then yet. Mind only got 3 left so I'll need something new to read soon.

Finished Fallen and I quite liked it. Looking forwards to getting the next one, was quite disappointed when it said September 2010

I just finished Fallen to! I liked it and was the same as you when I found out I had to wait until September for the next one!

Just waiting for my daughter to finish Shiver....hurry up!