Leverage

GoldenGreen

• 1 month later...

I have seen both seasons of Leverage and i absolutly love it.

CK is fab in it.

Now all we need is a Leverage Convention, i know of at least 7 ppl who would go to one.

We need to big up the Leverage ...

• 3 months later...

I love the show! I started watching it because of Christian Kane, but just during the first episode I fall in love with the whole cast.

As far as I know, in UK the first season is already aired, isn't it? What's up with the second season?

Here in Germany you can watch the first season on Pay-TV since a month and it will be aired on Free-TV from October.

So I think, next year would be a perfect time for a Leverage-Convention :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

The second season is on Bravo now, but I've just heard that the channel "Bravo" is to be closed down !!!

Channel One (Previously Virgin One is also closing)

Its possible shows like Chuck, Leverage and White Collar may reappear on Sky or Living in the future as Sky owned Bravo and Virgin One after their recent sale from Virgin Media.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen it on Channel One first episode a show i would watch good sense of fun with a good story only hope i can find it in the sky schedual after the changes so why are they still advertising other programes coming to the channel later on in the year if the channel will not exist?

Just seen it on Channel One first episode a show i would watch good sense of fun with a good story only hope i can find it in the sky schedual after the changes so why are they still advertising other programes coming to the channel later on in the year if the channel will not exist?

No definite date as far as I know on closure of the channels, although they will definitely be closing a press release has come out on this and I have heard rumoured the end of December, which means they will have time to show Season One of Leverage before the channel closes.

Personally I think Leverage is strong enough to go on Sky One as their line-up is a bit weak now with the end of Lost, 24 etc, so hopefully future seasons will be picked up by Sky One.

I have to say I don't think Leverage isn't the most brilliant show but I do watch it. The second season is much improved on the first, Jeri Ryan has just joined the cast on the Bravo channel pacing.

Aldis Hodge as Hardison is my fav character! I can never forget that scene in the first ep where he's in the hotel room with the Star Wars babes and security walks in, he then does the Jedi 'this is not the room you're looking for'