New Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm ruling out a Star Trek guest, purely because the trek line up is pretty impressive and SM's like to have a mixed bag of guests. Also Mr Shatner was the last surprise announcement, so figure it won't be two treks in a row.

A few good guesses have already been made above to tie in with Star Wars or Big Trouble reunions but I don't reckon it will be one of the people already mentioned.

If I was a betting man I'd guess someone from Twilight or Harry Potter although thats me just being pessimistic as I'm not keen on either of those.

I'd like it be Kim Cattrall, Kurt Russell (although they are probably more likely at LF&CC) Tricia Helfer, Edward James Olmos or........the one and only J.B ....Keifer !!!

Well i know James Earl Jones is in a play in London so kinda hope its him to go with the Star Wars theme!!:wub:

He doesn't like to charge for his autograph though. I haven't heard of anyone who goes to the stage door not getting his autograph (two's the limit) - his son takes items in to him, or he will sign in his car after the play.

The gentleman is the same age as William Shatner, but unless he does another play there's no reason to assume he will visit the UK again. If you want him, get him NOW, the play closes in a month. 7 weeks before CM16.

Highly unlikely you will get another chance.

Edited by TerraHawk

And if you are into

A: Theatre

B: Star Wars guests

Ian McDiarmid will be in 'The Prince of Homburg' at the donmarwarehouse

It's on my strong possibility list!

Edited by IG69

Really? My understanding is that he will do it but insists on personalisation

Any Ian McD auto is better than nothing, even if it has to be on a Prince of Homburg programme

Im not a fan of these threads after you know what last year

Same here. When they did this for William Shatner the other week the "surprise" for me felt like when you have a bday party and instead of a stripper jumping outta the cake, it's your mom. SURPRISE!!!

That sounds like a very disturbing dream! :D