HI EVERYONE WHAT TIME ARE YOU ARRIVING

julie Hannah

Well One Day to go to Time Quest 2 what time are you all going to be getting to the Hotel, We leave Southport in Merseyside at 9.30am and should arrive at the Hotel by 3.15pm Trains and Taxi running to time. We have plans to check in put our cases in our room and my Son wants to test out the pool, great way to chill out after a long journey and gets you ready for a busy Weekend.Hope you all have your Costumes ready for the Masked Ball, i found a local Dressmaker to make my sons costume and i know he can't wait to wear it. Hope you all have a Safe Journey and look forward to meeting you all this Weekend. Julie-t :P:blink::D

i live in ealing broadways west london, took the day off work as holiday tomorrow, so plan to get my hair cut and get to the hotel around 3ish

there is a pool? i thought there was only a sauna?

really looking forward to this

not dressing up though

Hi Timelord81r,. After what you said i did check with the Hotel and there is no Swimming Pool and the Sauna and Whirl Pool Bath has been closed for Refurbishment, its just on the Tenthplanet website it mentions the Sauna, Whirl pool bath and the Paradise Towers Pool. Obviously that is a misprint and i will now unpack my Son's swim shorts and forget about having a swim, hope that clears things up for other attendees. Look forward to meeting you all Julie-t :wub::WAVE:

lazy me, think ill leave around 3 now lol, gonna get to theobalds grove then a taxi, so maybe around 5 ?

Hi Timelord81r,. After what you said i did check with the Hotel and there is no Swimming Pool and the Sauna and Whirl Pool Bath has been closed for Refurbishment, its just on the Tenthplanet website it mentions the Sauna, Whirl pool bath and the Paradise Towers Pool. Obviously that is a misprint and i will now unpack my Son's swim shorts and forget about having a swim, hope that clears things up for other attendees. Look forward to meeting you all Julie-t ;);)

shame no pool, i love swimming