Vampire Diares

hermyrules7

• 1 month later...

I love The Vampire Diaries. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but I'm hooked now! I love so many of the characters, particularly Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy and Matt! Alaric is quite interesting too. I actually like most of the characters, even Damon :dance:

Edited by Laurenx

I wasn't sure either when it started but now I love it too. I don't have a absolute favourite character but I quite like Stephan and I find Damon really funny. The stuff he says is just hilarious.

Edited by hermycullen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having cheated and watched online US pace and also having read all the book up to and including The Return (both) I can honestly say I'm glad the series has taken a direction away from the books. The TV show being only loosely based on them eg, the characters is a blessing really because the plot of the books is pretty lame to be honest. I have to admit though the casting of Ian Somerhalder as Damon was perfect, he is Damon book and show!

Love this show!!!!! Im in agreement with Jane Doe about being glad the show has taking a different direction than the books. NOt a fan of the books personally and I find Elena so much more likeable in the show than the books.

Love love love Ian Somerhalder as Damon! Perfect.

Already cant wait for Season 2 :P

Edited by SavvyAngelUK

• 3 months later...

So season 2 is airing in the US...only a little bit to wait before it gets shown over here and I can rewind the lovely Smolderholder! lol!! But yeah, OK I've already started to watch it online :)

Surprised that this thread has only got a few posts considering the number of people I know who absolutely adore the show!

Edited by JaneDoe

• 8 months later...

have loved it since the first episode and have to say it was my mum who felt like putting it on but after the first episode i was hooked and now my favourite ever tv show. love it loads, the characters the plots and the twists and have even been to a convention for it so is great :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Ok ok.. so I caved in... and I watched Vampire Diaries... and LOVED it. Plus the fact that there is a nice lot of eye candy on the screen!

I was just wondering if there is any events open that have some vampire diaries guests on already? or if there is any plans to maybe start introducing Vampire Diaries actors/actress's to the list?

Also I'm wondering who else is out there thats loving this series? Season 3 thats just started! so GOOD!

Looking for a natter and all that ? plus to be jealous of those that have met any of the cast!?

Louise

xXx

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I LOVE this show :WINCE: I reckon it would be amazing to see some of the cast at a convention. I'm only on Series One but I've read the books and I'm hoping to buy Series 2 soon and then theres series 3....Ahh I think it's brilliant :)

Nina Dobrev is so pretty. I'd be honoured to meet her!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...