Remember me Premier

talie

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going... :huh: </3

I think my heart just broke a little.

I actually could cry :wub: Its my own fault for thinking it was realistic though

is it you're choice not to go or your fam?

Both kinda...I'm allowed to go, but given...stuff, it's just not worth it and I shouldn't have thought I could do it anyways so..

Not going... :wub: </3

I think my heart just broke a little.

I actually could cry :P Its my own fault for thinking it was realistic though

is it you're choice not to go or your fam?

Both kinda...I'm allowed to go, but given...stuff, it's just not worth it and I shouldn't have thought I could do it anyways so..

personally i think you could be capable...and being around ll the people that love you, you would have a great time...it's a one time thing, so think carefully sweetheart :huh:

wouldn't want you missing out...

I've thought...a lot...It's just not possible :/

okay well, i'm sure all the guys will get you great pictures... and tell you how cold and rubbish it was, so it makes you glad you didn't go :) :) :)

( i mean that in a nice way) :3

• Showmasters Admin

hi rayray_x i know you are part of the group so maybe you can help me and let Crépuscule know about this post :huh: thanks j

hi Crépuscule

i was looking on your charliebewley site the other night and just wanted to say it looked really nice

but i was wondering if you could put up a link for ET4 for us ? i know you have an old link but nothing for our next event

i know you must get a lot of hits after the interview with charlie so it would be great if you could put up a link for the next ET so other fans can get to know about the con

also we have Collectormania Milton Keynes were Chaske Spencer is our first twilight guest so maybe you can help promote that to ?

anyway if you can help it would be nice as in a way your site was created off the back of you meeting charlie at one of our events and if others get to here about the events more fans will get to meet guest like you did

thanks for any help you can give

jason

hi rayray_x i know you are part of the group so maybe you can help me and let Crépuscule know about this post :wub: thanks j

hi Crépuscule

i was looking on your charliebewley site the other night and just wanted to say it looked really nice

but i was wondering if you could put up a link for ET4 for us ? i know you have an old link but nothing for our next event

i know you must get a lot of hits after the interview with charlie so it would be great if you could put up a link for the next ET so other fans can get to know about the con

also we have Collectormania Milton Keynes were Chaske Spencer is our first twilight guest so maybe you can help promote that to ?

anyway if you can help it would be nice as in a way your site was created off the back of you meeting charlie at one of our events and if others get to here about the events more fans will get to meet guest like you did

thanks for any help you can give

jason

It will cost you one VIP ticket for ET4 .................

No I'll do it really :) Is there any chance in return I could send you a poster for CM that could be put up somewhere?

admin@charliebewley.co.uk is somewhere to catch me in future :)

Edited by Crépuscule

• Showmasters Admin

No I'll do it really :) Is there any chance in return I could send you a poster for CM that could be put up somewhere?

thats fine send it over and we will put it up ok :D

why have you not boult one ? :wub:

thats fine send it over and we will put it up ok :D

why have you not boult one ? :D

Thank you :) What do you actually want on the site? A banner advert/affiliate?

Because i'm a pauper :wub:

Well I have decided not to go :jason: It's not coz I don't wanna, I really, really do, but it's just I'm stressing out far too much with it being like next week and then there's money and stuff too and it's so annoying that megabus doesn't go through my town! On a brighter note, it'll give me more time to plan how I'm gonna manage to get to the Eclipse premiere (fingers crossed we have one this time).

You all are gonna have an amazing time. Can't wait to see the pics. Give Rob a kiss from me heh heh!

Aw I really wish I lived in UK so I could go to this </3 But have fun people :)

Remember to see the movie too, I saw it a couple of days ago and it was just amazing<3

It doesn't come out here until the 2nd april :D