Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - GRANT HALL

How can guys like Grant Hall proof that they were actually in the movie? No credits at the end of the movie, not listed at IMDB, the face isn´t seen in the movie...

I´m curious...

I remember call sheets have been mentioned in the past.

There's usually some sort of documentation, even if it's old paychecks or something like that.

hi skywalker2410

i am an expert on the star wars films and have talked to all the guys we have as guest both the people behind masks and those you see there faces of and i ask them all if they remember working with each other and in every case there someone that remembers them from there days on the movie .

so yes the people that we track down have worked on the films .

i hope that helps

yours

jason :P

Thanks Jason,

I had no doubt in your knowledge and I went to a few shows that you made in the past. I was just curious, cause I thought, that´s sometimes tough to track all these guys down.

Especially, since IMDB said that their lists of the movies are final, and I know that this couldn´t be, cause I have for example Callsheet-copies from Rusty Goffe or from my good friend Gerald Home that have names on it, that are not listed at IMDB.

Besides that, sorry if my english isn´t totally correct from time to time, but it´s a foreign language to me.

With Force

I met Grant a few weeks back he's a really nice guy.