What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you guys typing in google, ebay ect to get ur beautiful dresses??? im at a loss on where to start!!! Great theme im really excited!

Believe it or not, I am stuck between 6 dresses. I am inviting the friends over to get opinions.

When searching, I looked under:

gothic ball gowns

or just under gothic clothing

medieval

renaissance

evening wear

There are so many different subcategories but this should get you started. Not sure what you are looking for. There are so many ways you can go with this. SInce I love dressing up, I want to go for an old look. I am leaning toward a gothic type old volturi look.

Good luck. :lol:

Edited by vlfowler

I'm going to be paying a visit to The Oasis (not be be confused with 'Oasis') in Birmingham closer to the time (and when I have some money!)

I've drooled over their gothic clothing section before but not bought anything because I thought I'd never wear it :)

I'm going to be paying a visit to The Oasis (not be be confused with 'Oasis') in Birmingham closer to the time (and when I have some money!)

I've drooled over their gothic clothing section before but not bought anything because I thought I'd never wear it :)

If you go to top rock (with all the goth dresses etc) my friend owns that store and I get discount. :) (Irish lady called Anna) I would really recommed the, she has BEAUTIFUL clothes... most of my wardrobe is from there!

Being a full on goth, this theme is easy, and no expense for me. I wear ball gows often :whistling: hehe

x

I'm going to do volterra Alice I think but I need to decide where I'm ordering the coat from or if I'll be making it this time. Hmmmnnn. At any rate I decided months ago that if they bought back the Volturi theme I'd be doing that costume.

I emailed that girl for you last night about the jacket. Remember the one I showed you whilst you were here. Just waiting on her getting back to me.

I have found the most beautiful dress pattern ever, and coz it's gotta be made it wil be unique it doesn't totally fit with the theme but it's a ball so i figure any pretty dress will do, and danielle suggested that I can always play it as a human who is trying to lure a vlturi into biting me so I like that :YAHOO:

as i'll probably be cosplaying jane in the day i don't really fancy doing it at night too

what are you guys typing in google, ebay ect to get ur beautiful dresses??? im at a loss on where to start!!! Great theme im really excited!

look for medieval or celtic gowns, or long prom dresses,

So people where did we all get our cloaks from?

i'm making mine and danielle's, i may make a bunch and sell them on my facebook!

There's some really nice ones on ebay.

I quite like these ones even though they are expensive

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wedding-Fox-Fur-Mole...=item20afc03629

That cape is EPIC :poki::wub::YAHOO::YAHOO:....not spending that kinda money though :YAHOO:

Making it...is indeed and interesting thought though hmmm

If you go to top rock (with all the goth dresses etc) my friend owns that store and I get discount. :) (Irish lady called Anna) I would really recommed the, she has BEAUTIFUL clothes... most of my wardrobe is from there!

Being a full on goth, this theme is easy, and no expense for me. I wear ball gows often :D hehe

x

Excellent, I'll remember that. It'll keep me busy while I'm in there as I normally just wander round, and end up at DollyRockers getting another piercing :D Very lucky that I don't live closer to Birmingham else I'd be covered in metal.

And I'd love to wear ball gowns all the time, but I think I'd miss my jeans and t-shirts!

At the moment i'm thinking of my

old prom dress [it's actually black but looks a bit blue in them photos]

And i'm possibly going to make a bit of a red and black netted underskirt,

With, perhaps, a red cloak.

Keep it simple.

:blink:

j8p07q.jpg

Edited by lilpippi

I just put in a bid for this dress.....I hope I win. It is so beautiful and dark!

What do you think?:D

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

word of advice never post alink to something you are still bidding on! wait till you've won trust me it would not be the first time someones dress has been poached after they have posted it on the boards don't want you to lose out coz someone is mean spirited and doens't want to look for their own dress

Edited by thewhiteladyofrohan

I thought they meant faux fur at first but it looks like they really do mean FOX fur. Ew. I hate fur! :D Shame cuz it's a beautiful cloak.

I thought they meant faux fur at first but it looks like they really do mean FOX fur. Ew. I hate fur! :D Shame cuz it's a beautiful cloak.

yeah its horrible isnt it? my friend was gonna get a dress from them with the fur on it so I emailed asking if it was real and the seller emailed me back so proud about it :-( why do they need to use really fur?