Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

so I've got all my out fit sorted for this theme, I dint know whether it was masquereade or not so i got one any way lol and its mint my mask lol. It would be really helpful if we could have anouther party theme soon cos if it takes alot of time to come up witha outfit and having to save the money up to get what you want/need lmaoo. i get it if showmasters havent got any ideas but if you have can you let us know please.

Thanks

looking forward to see everyone woot woot!

Hoping also for another theme. Have a dress in my sights but have to have it tailored(I am too tall) so I will wait until August to order. If there is a wedding theme then I would like to know ASAP because I will have to order a custom made dress for that too.

Other possible themes that shouldn't be too hard are: pj party, wolf vs. vampire, Isle of Esme "honeymoon"....I am hoping for another " big theme" and a casual easy one for the last night. Let's hopeit's soon though. :D

hey show masters i know it must be getting really annoying people asking about the next themes but please were desperate and if u hav no idea there are loads on forums to help ,so asap can u post the next themes on here please please please ;)

Edited by xxsianyxx

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea wtf to wear.

How about clothes?

Was thinking of coming naked though..with a flower covering my modesty.

But WHAT flower?

Maybe a sunflower?

They're bound to grow in most meadows so it's apropriate in relation to the books/films.

lol

Hi Showmasters,

Me and My friends ( Well our mums) would really appreciate it if you could try and hurry up with your decicision on the other party theme's. Because not every one has an expandable budget, (and we're only just out of credit crunch you know LMAOO) some people need to start saving. It would be a lot easier if we could know hat we need to buy.

Would really really appreciate a reply Thanks :wub:

Edited by Kimmoonlight

Hi Showmasters,

Me and My friends ( Well our mums) would really appreciate it if you could try and hurry up with your decicision on the other party theme's. Because not every one has an expandable budget, (and we're only just out of credit crunch you know LMAOO) some people need to start saving. It would be a lot easier if we could know hat we need to buy.

Would really really appreciate a reply Thanks :WINCE:

Hi Guys

Didnt want you to think you are being ignored.

BUT............... They have a mega big show at the end of the week, and I know that everyone in the office is completely snowed under, so you probably wont get any news this week I'm afraid :P

There are also other cons coming up first.

But another BUT..................I DO understand where you are coming from.

Sorry, I know nobody likes being asked to be patient, but,.............sorry :WINCE:

Edited by Rhianydd