Grey's Anatomy Fans

hermyrules7

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again, just thought i'd ask what's everyone's favourite episode or favourite season.

As well as you can continue with favourite character.

My favourite episode is probably the last one with George, so Season 5 episode 24: Now or Never. I have never cried so much. :D I found it was really sad. :P

Yeah I loved the ferry boat accident episodes. And the ambulance crash in season 4. I also loved the episode when George saved that guy in the elevator. I think that if Denny hadn't died Izzie would have ended up with him.

Edited by hermycullen

Omg The Ambulance Crash, I forgot about that

Was that the ep. where George saved the guy by operating on the guys heart and Alex just stood there cus he was too scared? :P

Denny and Izzie had to end up together it was like the perfect fairytale, minus a few details but I loved Denny, he was so funny (:

The episode with the guy in the elevator was in Season 2 episode 5: it was called Bring The Pain.

Yeah I loved Denny too!!! ;)

The best episode with a wierd medical case was the one with the train crash in Season 2 : Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head. With the couple with the pole through them.

Yeah, I think that's the best so far, but as Season 6 has only just started we still have loads of great surgeries and other exciting things to happen yet :P

The Pole one was nervewracking xD

Haha what about in season 1 I think whenever The only way the guy could handle his pain was Through watchin don't read, mods please delete, their reaction was classic to that ;) + spam Fish was fun too

I can't wait for the rest of Season 6, the surgeries are gonna be amazing (:

Yeah I forgot about that guy and the fishy guy. Ha Jennings has turned back up again in Season 6. Although without the problems.

I love the way that Bailey sent them all out of the room with the guy and his pain problem. ;)

Edited by hermycullen

Yeah I loved that episode with Arizona, I like the one with her and Alex trying to get that 3D MRI for the patient and Arizona faces off against the Chief and then Alex was like " Dude, are you crying?" and Arizona was like " I have authority issues, walk away Karev" ;)

Ha I do love Arizona. :angry:

That's a funny episode. They won't leave, they just get sucked in. :angry:

Yeah I was glad Arizona was added they needed another attending character after Addison, Burke and Hahn left it felt kind of empty. ;)

Edited by hermycullen