More Bargain Taxi Information for Non Car Users

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone just a bit more Information Regarding the Taxi Post I put on the Forum the Taxi company London Cab Company can still collect you from London Euston, Paddington, Kings Cross and Marylebone Stations and the Journey will take approxamately 1Hour from the Station to the Hotel (See prices on my first post about Taxis) , if you have been travelling for Hours on a number of trains like we will have been you may decide the Taxi is an easy option and rule out 2 tube trains and a taxi from Cheshunt Station which is 3 miles from the Hotel, we have room for 2 people in our Taxi if anyone would like to join us the cost is £20 per person for a Return journey from London Euston to the Hotel or £10 per person for a Single Journey. We arrive at London Euston at 2pm on Friday March 12th and Leave on Monday 15th March from the Hotel around 11am( We found a Brilliant deal on Laterooms.com, you can stay at the Theobald Hotel on the Sunday for £39 per room and £7.50 for Breakfast so we are staying Sunday) if thats any help to any attendees who wish to Travel in comfort. Please let me know if anyone would like to join us in our Taxi and i will let you know were to meet us at London Euston. See you Soon. Julie-t :D:WAVE: