What time are you all getting there?

Never

• Moderators

Depends when your college has scheduled Easter holidays, but the Friday is in the same week as Easter Monday, so I would think the Monday, if anything. (The schools here, Hub is in the middle of their holidays.)

I think we have different term dates to England anyway. Just checked and it is Monday :/

But I only have Law so it's hardly gutting.

Every local authority sets their own term dates. Where I grew up, a lot of kids came on the bus to my secondary school from the next region over, and sometimes they would have different holidays to their younger siblings at their local primary school.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every local authority sets their own term dates. Where I grew up, a lot of kids came on the bus to my secondary school from the next region over, and sometimes they would have different holidays to their younger siblings at their local primary school.

Yeah, we have people coming over from England to college so they must have different term dates to siblings.

...this has very suddenly gone off track. There's no facepalm icon so I shall go with :whistling:

i will be damned if i know what time we'll get there,

alys decided shes doing a country wide snake to pic people up so could be early could be late,

before opening ceremony hopefully

Getting into Northampton about half past twelve on the Friday. Since my room wont be ready I guess I'll be in the bar if it's open so if you see me please come and say "Hi". For some reason I always feel really shy at cons about just going up to people and saying hi to them.