last buffy!!

Schmooz

• Moderators

Well obviously that FIRST ubervamp was actually an uberuberuberubervamp! Cuz, he cudnt be killed with stakes thru the chest cuz it was strong n Buffy had trouble with it n all that! .. but the whole army kinda got their asses kicked - even by Andrew! so they were OBVIOUSLY weaker - it's not like Joss Whedon would *forget* that the ubervamps r supposed to be really strong - SURELY? :yoda:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously that FIRST ubervamp was actually an uberuberuberubervamp! Cuz, he cudnt be killed with stakes thru the chest cuz it was strong n Buffy had trouble with it n all that! .. but the whole army kinda got their asses kicked - even by Andrew! so they were OBVIOUSLY weaker - it's not like Joss Whedon would *forget* that the ubervamps r supposed to be really strong - SURELY? :(

You're right DavidB6937. How could I doubt Joss. He's never got anything wrong and never had any continuity problems...

Quick question - When Buffy dived into the portal to close it and whatever, why didn't a slayer appear? She was dead and all...

• Moderators

I dunno, maybe there was one. But i think it's to do with the fact that Buffy shudnt be alive in the first place. It's like ... Buffy died - Kendra came - but Buffy came back ... Kendra died - it's passed on to Faith, she's "the slayer" i.e. the one who SHOULD be there, cuz Buffy's dead n all, so whatever happens to Buffy I don't think it effects the slayer line anymore. If Faith died, it wudda happened. That's how I see it, cud b totally wrong.

I dunno, maybe there was one. But i think it's to do with the fact that Buffy shudnt be alive in the first place. It's like ... Buffy died - Kendra came - but Buffy came back ... Kendra died - it's passed on to Faith, she's "the slayer" i.e. the one who SHOULD be there, cuz Buffy's dead n all, so whatever happens to Buffy I don't think it effects the slayer line anymore. If Faith died, it wudda happened. That's how I see it, cud b totally wrong.

You're probably right. Maybe it's just because I hated Buffy so much I wished someone would take her place.

Although in theory you could say that when Kendra died that they shouldn't have sent Faith (even though I'm really glad they did) because they still had Buffy as a slayer. Or does she not count because she died?

• Moderators

Technically her original death eliminated her from the slayer line, she shudn't have been there. It messed it all up. As far as the slayer line was concerned, Kendra was the slayer, then Faith ..

I may be alone in this, but I liked the final episode, I wasn't too happy about Sunnydale being destroyed cos this is a definate ending to the show. With the other endings you can go back an re-watch episodes, cos not much changed between series. With Sunnydale gone there can be no more buffy.

sorry for ranting, and not making sence but it is nearly 2am, and i should really be asleep!

• Moderators

Yeah, the fact is that they needed SOMETHING to bring closure to the show .. and how better to do it than destroy the place that the show was! At least now they can move on, and fight evil all over the world .. cuz everywhere in the world has been pretty damn neglected! Sunnydale may have been safe, and LA too but the rest of the world wasn't much! :yoda:

I always wondered that if there was one slayer in every generation - did that mean one slayer was supposed to battle all the evil in her country (because we saw other slayers from different countries being killed) or were there other slayers in different parts that would tackle a certain area.

• Moderators

Hmm I think there was just one slayer in the world, as far as I could work out .. I dunno .. I mean Kendra came from sumwhere else but then ended up in Sunnydale .. everything pretty much ended up in Sunnydale lol :D

Can someone tell if that funny chinese potential slayer died in the last episode or not? she was the one that couldnt speak any english just wanted 2 know if she died as i missed the last episode. someone please help me out

Can someone tell if that funny chinese potential slayer died in the last episode or not? she was the one that couldnt speak any english just wanted 2 know if she died as i missed the last episode. someone please help me out

I thought she died during the ambush when Buffy led them to where Caleb was hiding. If she didn't die then I think she made it.

A lot of slayers went in and very few came out - actually I don't remember the chinese girl dying but I don't remember her being on the bus at the end either.

Lol her last line shudda been like "so what the f**k happened there?" in chinese or whateva lol

That would have been pretty funny :D

Do you remember where Giles tried to explain things to her using pictures? Those pictures were really scary looking.

• Moderators

I like that one! The one that's really freaking me out is that guy that goes after the kids, that kinda looks deformed .. in the hospital n stuff? Kinda like Freddy Krueger, evil man!!