last buffy!!

Schmooz

yer my mate is gettin all upset at the thought of it... she has a thing for spike!! summat bout him dying... yer

i wont get to watch it, i dont have sky!! ah well

summat bout a big twist that the whole of everything has bin leading upto too............

yer...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

From what I've heard, the Shansu profecy from early season of Angel ... vampire with a soul, dies, returns or something blah blah who knows? lol anyways ... it's Joss Whedon, he can do anything, the man IS a god :P

i only half watched it last night so watched it again earlier.i too was upset to see Spike pop his clogs,tho it was a pretty spectacular way for him to go out i spose..kinda hoped buffy would die horribly or something though..i felt a bit let down actually..hmppf.lol

• Moderators

Lol i take it u dont like Buffy or what? She already died twice lol it had to be someone else that had the big ending or it wudnt have had the same impact .. u'd be like oh .. she's dead again .. big deal lol

Always thought Buffy was a load of s***e, kept giving it the benefit of the doubt because so many people like it....10 000 pre-pubescent teens can't be wrong can they? So I joined the rest of the sheep into watching tha last Buffy.....good riddence. The ending was as boring as watching paint dry, and I nearly fell asleep. I beg the lord not to convince the writers to make spin offs and hope Spike rots in his proverbial hell that is the Angel series.

I spent most of my time with my finger on fast forward... I missed Anya's demise and went back... boring... kept forwarding Spike burns... boring... and they all lived happily ever after with no sunnydale. I have not liked this series as much, I have really hated it since the new recruits appeard and Faith re-appeard

no i do like buffy...well i tell i lie ,i do watch it more for spike so the story line doesnt *usually* bother me :yoda: But i think that last episode was rubbish,i know buffys died before but they could have at least made it a sad ending,and made no hope of there being another series,cos as it is, if she suddenly decides she wants to do another one its open int it.pffft kill em all of,sunnydale crumbles and thats the end,or it should be!

• Moderators

Well if YOU were in charge of Buffy, would you kill off your main character and basically destroy all chances of guest appearances by her in Angel or any other spin off? Any movie possibilities? Probably not .. so it makes sense to keep her alive! No one would accept her being dead again because she'd already been brought back to life like TWICE so it'd be like oh well, she's dead, she'll be back .. so what's the point? :yoda:

yeh i know what you mean.... i just think if shes said she doenst want to do another series then something should have happened so theres no way back for her..although i suppose like you said from joss whedon's(sp?) POV he wants to keep the possibility there..

ahhh well its been and done now,no point going on about it..lol

i haven't seen the end of buffy or the 7th season. i don't care for the series anymore but i really want to know who dies in the 7th season and what happens to the main cast. anyone care to explain to me please??? :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Not sure if we can explain it here in case ppl havent seen it but ..

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

anya dies, xander loses an eye, and spike dies too .. and a few potential slayers but spikes back in angel next season

This season was weighed down by the whole potentials/first evil arc. We should have had more incidental episodes as in previous Buffy seasons with hints throughout that something more evil was coming, and maybe build to a bigger, more spectacular ending. There seemed to be a hell of a lot of moping and hanging around in this season. I believe Joss and Co had used all of their best season endings already and had just plain run out of ideas.

I think this was the right time for Buffy to end if this is all that they could come up with to end Seven years! Instead of going out on a high the show just kind of limped away.

Obi-Wan ;)