Cillian Murphy

Miss Ragamuffin

As The Scarecrow in Batman, I personally think that he was the perfect casting for that role.

Loved him in 28 Days Later...when he opens the car door that sets off the alarm - who abandons a car and alarms it? - the reaction is brilliant. Still makes me jump when I know it is coming!!!

• 2 months later...

I ADORE Cillian Murphy. But anytime i've seen him in interviews and other stuff, he always strikes as really quite shy.

So I doubt he'd wanna be at an event where he'd have to meet so many strangers...

Of course, I could be very wrong about that! And could have completely mis-read him!

Edited by pamela86

• 4 weeks later...

I ADORE Cillian Murphy. But anytime i've seen him in interviews and other stuff, he always strikes as really quite shy.

So I doubt he'd wanna be at an event where he'd have to meet so many strangers...

Of course, I could be very wrong about that! And could have completely mis-read him!

Yeah I've met him a few times and he's quite shy and quiet. Also he's not that keen on having his picture taken with people. Although I would like to stress that he's very nice and polite! I haven't met him in a couple of years so he may have mellowed towards these things.