latest Guest Announcement Leah Gibson

showmasters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really must do my homework on the cast of Eclipse! Fantastic to have some one new even if I haven't heard of her before.

Just looked up her bio...looks like she's another that's lived in Vancouver! Can the next female guest be really ugly please. I can't cope with all these beauties in photoshoots :)

Edited by JaneDoe

er, who?? :/

Not seen any of the things she's been in already.... Let's hope she has a decent few scenes in Eclipse and not just a blink-and-you'll-miss-it!

hmmm she isn't in the book much... and we all know how they whittle down the book to fit in the movie... so prob about... 12 seconds maybe? :WINCE: :WINCE:

Not seen any of the things she's been in already.... Let's hope she has a decent few scenes in Eclipse and not just a blink-and-you'll-miss-it!

hmmm she isn't in the book much... and we all know how they whittle down the book to fit in the movie... so prob about... 12 seconds maybe? :P :P

Lol.....and that's being kind.............haha...i was thinking more like 5 seconds.......... Ohhh well we'll see....................

hmmm she isn't in the book much... and we all know how they whittle down the book to fit in the movie... so prob about... 12 seconds maybe? :P :P

Lol.....and that's being kind.............haha...i was thinking more like 5 seconds.......... Ohhh well we'll see....................

haha i was gonna say 4 ;) but i thought i would give it a bit of lee way ;)

Tbh I'm gonna be happy to meet anyone who has been in any of the movies purely because I <3 the whole Saga so much.

I'm sure we will all feel differently after seeing Eclipse. These kinda comments were flying around before Proms when no-one had seen NM to see Charlie or Daniel and look how that turned out!!

But, yeah, I would have preferred paying raised ticket prices to go towards a big guest that no-one has met before. I'm sure Peter costs more these days compared to ET1 but alot of us have already met him twice which kinda makes him not as "big". Not that I'm gonna hate spending another weekend with him of course!! =D

xxxx

Brilliant Nice to Get a NEW guest!! now there are 2 people at this event i havent met before - and 2 awesome guests i have,

Dont know if this will be deletedbut can i just say for someone who only just read the previous comments and didnt know

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY! to 6 guests this time :YAHOO::clap: ;):dance:

This is pretty awesome ... and who knows where Leah will end up - imagine if Eclipse is her big break and we're able to say we met her (like people did with Robert Pattinson at the previous Collectormania event)

Thanks SM